AudioSurf on sale! ...for 2.49$!

AciD

Reaction score
Yep, that is correct. You should buy it now if you haven't yet.
[br]<div align="center"></div>

Audiosurf is a music-adapting puzzle racer where you use your own music to create your own experience. The shape, the speed, and the mood of each ride is determined by the song you choose. You earn points for clustering together blocks of the same color on the highway, and compete with others on the internet for the high score on your favorite songs.

Audiosurf on Steam includes The Orange Box soundtrack, integrated with the game to enable "Still Alive" surfing and more. In addition, Audiosurf is one of the first titles to leverage the recently announced Steamworks, offering full support for the Steam Achievements that appear on Steam Community profile pages.

Buy AudioSurf

lol already got it. But it's definitely worth $2.50 if you have decent music :p

Same here, must buy for 2.50

Bought. This just can't be missed, what a steal!

I think it would be rude of me not to buy it now!

$2.50 is a better price. I paid $9.95 and feel totally jipped, I can't even resell it.

Holy shit, that's a steal. You'd be retarded to not grab it now.

Totally underwhelmed. Bought it a while back because of all the hype (always a bad reason to buy things), it runs slow as treacle on my pc (which is not slow), and it just wasn't that fun. The novelty of generating tracks that sort of tie in to the music wore off pretty quickly, and I haven't played it since.

Don't buy this.

It takes over your life.

You can't stop.

Shit, I can see the blocks...!

This is a kind of "play it for a few hours, then get bored of it" type of game, so for $2.50 it's worth it..

I played the demo a couple of times a while back and while it was an interesting game I decided not to buy it. But $2.50 is a real bargin, I think I'll be picking it up.

Bargain at that price, as it's got more than a few hours entertainment value to it. Buy if you don't already have it.

Bought it. I wouldn't pay $10, but $2.50 is just too good.

Got it for $9.95 months back, totally worth it. Whether I just feel like riding an oldie or want to dish out a new one, its awesome.

What the hell, I just got it around 2 weeks ago.

Still worth $9.99 though. $2.49 is a steal.

Bought it a couple of hours ago, I'm such a Steam Sale Slut.

I suck at dealing with all the colours so the Mono racers are my favourite, at least for the moment. The medium and hard levels make for a more interesting game than the demo's easy levels.

If I hadn't already got this game, I would buy it again!

Back