Jintor

Didn't Get Temp-Banned
Reaction score
Are you guys happy with them? Myself, i'd prefer something slightly bigger... but i guess that's just me. Av sizes are still 50x50pixels, right...?

I say it should be 80x80. I saw them on the SinEpisodes Forum, and well they were perfect compared to the 50x50 here. Even 60x60 or 70x70 would be great, too.

Shamrock said:
I say it should be 80x80. I saw them on the SinEpisodes Forum, and well they were perfect compared to the 50x50 here. Even 60x60 or 70x70 would be great, too.
They aren't 80*80 there, chris_D's is only that size because he's an admin :p

sorry, but they're not gonna change

*shrugs*

Ok then, time to work with photoshop.

I think all avatars should be 1x1

The size of the avatars will never change. Give up.

Besides, they're good the way they are.

llama_8X10_3440.jpg

My ROK goverment mark won't fit on 50 * 50...... :(

Re-open it!

It's a bit unfair. The thread was opened until 50*50 was pwning, and then the admins closed the thread so they'd be safe.

I'd say as a minimum of 80*80.

I'd say you need to face facts and just live with the fact that it will be 50x50 and that's it.

You should try fighting about ranks instead. Member and Senior member are boring.

50 x 50 keeps things neat and is it's one of the reasons why the forum pages load so quickly. Of course I'm probably biased because my indecisiveness prevents me from choosing an avatar for myself, so I really don't care if the sizes are increased or not. :p

Bigger sizes may offer more freedom of expression, but in the end they'd become too distracting. The spinning avatars are hypnotic enough. :LOL:

They are staying at the current size for the immediate future.

iMMuNiTy said:
It's a bit unfair. The thread was opened until 50*50 was pwning, and then the admins closed the thread so they'd be safe.

I'd say as a minimum of 80*80.
To be honest, even if another option won, we won't be changing :)

They're great the way they are.

Amazing! I don't think this topic has EVER been discussed before.

Back