Bad Company 2: Multiplayer

Stormy

Companion Cube
Reaction score
I got BFBC2 when it first came out on 360 and spent a ton of time on the multiplayer and really enjoyed it. But as I am a big PC fan boy decided last week to grab it on steam. Ive given it a good blast now but have some issues with it :S

First off its incredibly laggy, everyone on servers have pings of 100+ even though when joining a server my computer is saying it should be 20 - Is this the norm?

Secondly, every 20 mins or so the hole screen is blacking out other then the hud, its seems like some kind of graphics bug.. has anyone else had this? Can it be fixed?

Lastly, I've very much a low sensitivity kind of player when it comes to FPS and have mashed down the default to around 0.25 (I think) which is fine when on foot but as soon as I get into any kind of vehicle, tanks, turrets etc the Sensitivity is so low that I cant even rotate the turret or aim. It seems a little silly that the maximum rotation speed directly relates to your mouse sensitivity rather then having some default speed that is used if your mouse sensitivity is set to anything faster.

Back