Barney: Better the Security Guard than that damn Dinosaur

Reaction score
Nothing much. Just wanna know why we care about Barney the security guard more than Barney the Dinosaur.

What dinosaur? Is it that pink shit that is in Jurassic Park 3? ;)

his color is great..oh we are in uk:
his colour is great

:E

Barney the Dinosaur is the devil. The very devil devil.

Barney the dinosaur is bad kids TV.

Barney Calhoun the security guard is a beer-loving, alien-butt-kicking, shiny-helmeted, machinegun-toting, headcrab-insulting, macho-phrase-spouting ally of Gordon Freeman.

Do de maff.

how can u not love someone who shouts "that'll look nice in my trophy room" and "yeaaa got another one" everytime he glocks a headcrab :D

I'm afraid of barney the dinosaur.. WHEAAAaaa just thinking of it makes me hide under the table.

Brian Damage said:
Barney the dinosaur is bad kids TV.

Barney Calhoun the security guard is a beer-loving, alien-butt-kicking, shiny-helmeted, machinegun-toting, headcrab-insulting, macho-phrase-spouting ally of Gordon Freeman.

Do de maff.

You 'da man! :smoking: :afro:

fez said:
how can u not love someone who shouts "that'll look nice in my trophy room" and "yeaaa got another one" everytime he glocks a headcrab :D

haha no i played Blue Shift yesterday he say something like "That would be a good trophy over my fireplace!............if i had one"

:angry: oh my... my hl2 countdown meter can't tick down fast enough....

h00dlum said:
haha no i played Blue Shift yesterday he say something like "That would be a good trophy over my fireplace!............if i had one"

that was otis, the fat and bald security guard.

Barney the dinosaur was created for one of the following purposes

(I dont know which one)

- To hypnotise children into joining the war
- To entertain children
- A violent killing machine, unstoppable with no weaknesses
- To be used as a mini-nuke to bomb VAVLe after the producers of Barney found out they won't be in HL2
- FOR THE HORDE
- Barney the purple dinosaur does not exist, you are meerly just dreaming and I am the one who is giving you the warning that when a man asks you for directions on a Tuesday; You must ignore him or you will be snipered...

Barney?

He, just wanted to know something...

Well be able to buy HL2 with the faces of Gordon, Alyx and the G-Man, am I right? Will we also be able to buy it with Barney (not the dino :LOL: )

OMFG Have you seen that new Barney toy that teaches you how to brush your teeth? I swear it was designed by Lucifer himself!

I demand box art with Barny on it, he is the best charater ever. Even if im buying the steam verson :p Meh.

Back