BasketMelon Mod Released! -- Keep Bumped

I got a really good chuckle just by looking at the screenshots.By the way,can you post a bit more info on the mod?I'm not so sure how this mod will work once I install it.

Is this or is this not just a custom map while running Garrysmod?

This is what the basketmelon.txt says:

Basketmelon Mod v1.0
================
made by: BigDeezy23
[email protected]

Wanna make Kleiner dunk over three folding chairs? Wanna re-enact Ron Artest's famous riot? Or even have Dr. Breen hobble away with an injury? This is for you.

Well, this isn't actually a mod at all. It just sounds more important that way. This is a basketball map I made in which you shoot an invincible watermelon around. You can make it in the basket, but I find it to be pretty challenging at times. It's primarily intended as a Garry's Mod map, where the possibilities for scenarios are endless -- er, when it comes to basketball.

Installation:
=============
Pretty basic, just extract the zip to your Garry's Mod folder.

I included a jumpshot.cfg that gives you varying degrees of jumpshot power. In the console, type "exec jumpshot".

Usage
======
Pick up the basketmelon with the gravity gun and shoot it around. Have fun. You can turn off the arena lights with a switch, it's located at one of the doorways. Just if you wanted to make a light show or something.

The jumpshot.cfg uses the buttons "j" through "'".

"j" = Layup

"k" = Short Jumpshot

"l" = Long Jumpshot

";" = Three-Point Range

"'" = Long Distance

The court looks awesome, ill have to get home and try it out in garrysmod.

make the sexy map for CS, maybe some nades, dodgeball esque?

Thanks guys, I submitted it to Half-Life 2 files so I could get a decent host.

Back