Battle cries and taunts

Xendance

Tank
Reaction score
Anyone else think the taunts are awesome? I love the scouts spanking one, and maybe the HW guy's "Kiss me" one.

And my favourite battle cry has to be HW guy's again. He just screams and it is great.

I walked up to a heavy today and he starting singing, man that was awesome.

The taunts are great...Espcially if you kill someone and then activate it so they get a nice pic of you...lol
Though you can't cancel a taunt once you do it, I was killed when using the soldiers taunt...Standing there saluting and another soldier blew me up with a rocket...lol :D

Taunts are amazing! Demo, soldier!

The best ones are the HWG, the Soldier, and the Scout.

Pyros taunts are absolutely the best ones.

I guess no one actually tried them.

The Pyro taunts are by far the best...the air guitar on the axe is the sh*t! lol :D

What are the taunts? Pics?

Each class has a different taunt for each weapon they carry and the default taunt button is 'G'. For example, the medic snaps his glove as a taunt (as in the trailer) when using the healing gun, and the pyro plays the guitar with his fire axe.

The Pyro taunts are by far the best...the air guitar on the axe is the sh*t! lol :D

Nothing beats the fireball.

Its so cleverly done and fits prefectly with the class, while referencing to all the anime crap around.

The fireball is funny when you run to the gate during setup and do the fireball taunt right up against the gate (the fireball goes through the gate) the enemies get scared sometimes and back up because they think they're gonna get burned haha

i love the pyro ones, muffle muffle garble muffle

One of the warcrys sounds remarkably similar to kame kame ha. Combined with the fireball, it' not even a coincidence.

Also, a black Scott that shouts FREEDOM, FOR THE CLANS, drinks whiskey and lifts his "kilt" is freaking hilarious.

The Sniper's are still bugged.
He's still using the Medic's taunt.

My Snipers use..snipers taunts....I've never heard them say Medics.

Back