Battlegrounds 2 screenies

Sulkdodds

Companion Cube
Reaction score
A veritable cornucopia of new media today from the Battlegrounds 2 team showing off the upcoming version of this accomplished and already-released Revolutionary War mod. The damned American upstarts are revolting (you can smell 'em a mile orf), making ridiculous demands like 'independance' and 'stop whipping us with poisonous snakes', and just generally being surly scoundrels. As an upstanding British soldierman it's your job to put down this filthy uprising. For the Crown![br]</br>Note: This newspost may contain bias (you can play as the yanks if you so desire).[br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]You can find the rest of the media in the team's media gallery. To find out more about the mod, or to download it and get playing, click here.

Why is that first picture called Faked Lighting ?
Is it because the lighting is fake?

DAMN AMERICANS!!! Quell those rebellious scum!

Whoops, the bias affected me.

Good quality. Only im not to fan of Muskets :p Fire one uber innacurate round and then wait 1 mins before you can fire again :p

IIRC, it was more like 15-30 seconds depending on how much practice you had with reloading... and how well you handle stress.

The gun models dont look so hot but thats alright. Btw Im a yank! raha.

Ermac said:
Why is that first picture called Faked Lighting ?
Is it because the lighting is fake?

All hail my naming convention ;). Its because the trees shadow you see on the ground is faked. I did it with an overlay texture, as the model shadows in hl2 dont cast through alpha textures.

all you damn brits acting like the revolutionary war wasn't completely justified
you're just mad because we kicked your ass and sent you packing and you were the most powerful country in the world. <3

on another note i used to play lots of battlegrounds and it's nice BG2 is looking so good.

Ennui said:
all you damn brits acting like the revolutionary war wasn't completely justified
you're just mad because we kicked your ass and sent you packing and you were the most powerful country in the world. <3

on another note i used to play lots of battlegrounds and it's nice BG2 is looking so good.

With the help of the french.....

And the spanish.

But that doesn't change the fact that you where owned.

Ya, the lobsters got owned. And now I bet we could beat them on our own. :D

Back