BB guns...what to get?

SubKamran

Reaction score
Question... what's a good model or manufacturer of bb guns (air) to buy for beginners? We plan to take a gun safety class, but so we know, what do you think we should buy?

Something safe for little kids (11 years old+) but not a wimpy piece of poo for adults.

buy a red rider carbine action bb gun with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time

- Ralphie from "a christmas story"

:naughty: Airsoft gun! Get a Tokyo Murai MP5 AEG powered! You can get sub machine guns gas powered?

KidRock said:
buy a red rider carbine action bb gun with a compass in the stock and this thing that tells time

- Ralphie from "a christmas story"

thats called a clock :afro:

:dozey: I believe that was a quote from a movie.

I was never angry at you, but your posts served no purpose other than to try and get people angry. Now if you wish to carry this on, take it up over private messages with me or another mod.

I always wanted a BB gun but I did use them before and pellet guns before.

Anyone ever been shot in the ass by one?

Shit hurts.

ComradeBadger said:
Well, in that case, it'll be my job to delete your posts and if you continue, to ban you.

I thought so.... Cheers? :cheers:

Shadowlands5325 said:
Its my job.
I suggest you read our rules on trolling Shadowlnads5325 - you're skating on thin ice.

Chris_D said:
I suggest you read our rules on trolling Shadowlnads5325 - you're skating on thin ice.

Wow am I like the staff news of the day?

How the hell am I that notorious just from acouple of posts?

I will chill down I am just reading your news of Halflife 2 anyways.

I saw some fully-auto mac10 with a supressor as a bb gun. For 129 bucks. That would be so leet. :)

If you're going for fun shooting of targets and each other (with protective goggles and stuff be sure, don't need people getting hurt badly) go for pretty much anything from Daisy.

If you want killing power go for a pellet gun. Forget the model I had before, but it worked wonders. Took out most of the pigeons from my barn and house and works well for gophers and such.

Back