BBC doc - Sex in Japan NSFW

This probably would make me rage if I watched it so I'll just leave now.

Last of the first minute- hardly any censorship? I can't even see a vagina that doesn't look like a broken mirror in something out of japan.

I knew their culture was bleak but this place looks like a gutter the more i think about it

I'm going to Japan!

I'm going to Japan!

just go alone, don't bring any kids, relatives or people you care about. you'll probably come back with tons and tons of STDs though

edit: when looking at STDs per country, the US probably has the most per population in North America, but india omg has like 200,000,000+ with an STD do not go there sheesh!

Thats why the pope endorses condoms! (I'll send a penny to you if guess what wrong with my statement.)

Video is filled with sweeping generalisations. Other than that it's a fairly interesting watch.

but india omg has like 200,000,000+ with an STD do not go there sheesh!

STD rates have been going down in India in recent years. Oh and 200,000,000 ? I find that a bit hard to believe. I think you mean something like 20 or 30 million which is still bad.

STD rates have been going down in India in recent years. Oh and 200,000,000 ? I find that a bit hard to believe. I think you mean something like 20 or 30 million which is still bad.

its probably those who have had, or do have STDs, plus the statistics make sense when you factor in 1,000,000,000 people living in very cramped conditions.

Oh boy a documentary about the mating rituals of subhuman mutants that could easily be explained by Vegeta.

Yeah guys if you have any questions just ask me.

Back