Beauty Is In the Eye Of the Beholder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyam

Reaction score
So I would like to pose a question to halflife2.net. Concerning women, what catches your eye first ? Maybe it's their eyes, legs or breasts. So my question is, what do you personally find attractive in a woman ? For me, dark hair and a dark skin tone is a turn on.

for whatever reason, the cliche title makes me want to puke

Eyes.

I can't be with someone if they have a bland bored look in their eye's the whole time, they have to have some character.

mine is overall look. I look at everything all at once. some guys will look down to up...or up to down on a girl. i try to look at the picture at a whole then I start to disect. C cup titties are where its at. more than a handful but not overwhelming. Eyes can be any color, but they have to stand out and be mesmerizing. also if is a girl weighs more than me forget it. total turn off. Also flat butts are gross, "EAT SOME FOOD DAMMIT!!" anyway women who look like this are a good start for me:

amber_couch_ms_2.jpg

shes the Obama girl, just google 'Amber Lee'

1st: ass

2nd: face

3rd: personality

#3 will most deff overpower the other 2 if it's quality. I know this one girl who's on the chubbier side and definitely not pretty by most people's standard's but her "her-ness" still makes my dick want to explode.

Conversely, I know this one girl that's OMFG SO GOD DAMNED BEAUTIFUL but still makes my penor soft when she speaks because she has a bad habbit of being a stupid immature ****.

-What I try to go for
Dark brown hair
Pale skin (not extremely pale, but you can tell she doesn't get much sun)
Intelligence

Also, I go crazy over mocha brown coloured women.

Bum, legs, followed by face. Chest doesn't matter nearly as much to me. As to size, it's irrelevant on any part. What matters is quality (whether there's great quantity or not, a flat ass is a flat ass). That's what I notice first. If she's stupid or has an annoying voice though that's a total "bugger off" for me, there's nothing I hate more than an airhead.

Smooth, uniform complexion.

Or simply put, just a nice complexion.

I did a doubletake.

I didn't even know what I was looking at at first. The king sized nipples helped me out.

I don't know what's going on in that picture... but I don't like it.

Any discussion on what's attractive has now been ruined.

Guys this thread is going tits n balls. Please keep it on topic by discussing vaginal and anal sex.

Anal is disgusting and I don't see why guys like it more then vaginal sex. You may as well be gay.

Discuss.

Dog-- clearly doesn't understand the purpose of it, because he has never found himself ****ing a metaphorical bucket of hot water.

Discuss.

Dog-- clearly doesn't understand the purpose of it, because he has never found himself ****ing a metaphorical bucket of hot water.

Discuss.

IT'S 10 DEGREES WARMER OLOLOLO

Seriously, you can't get off sticking your dick in a vagina? Something is wrong with you.

You don't understand what I am saying at all, Dog, do you?

A happy face.

Its super gay, but its the truth. If a girl rarely smiles, or hides her expressions a lot, its a big turn off. Also, a girl who smiles a lot is beautiful to me no matter she looks like. Unless she weighs like 300 pounds or something. Then its just gross because her fat face ruins the smile.

Also, if a girl is Felicia Day or Emma Watson, I'd consider them beautiful always.

neck/or hair if it covers the neck
forehead
jaw
nose
lips
teeth
eyebrows
arms
waist
legs
shoulders
eyes
ears
butt
feet
hands

Something like that. Though if I notice them from behind first, then if they have nice legs, ass, waist, hair, they are automatically of interest.

This creepy post brought to you by VirusType2.

EDIT: This -

But see, I can asses all of that within a second, so really it doesn't matter. All of the above, in other words.

More like Beauty is in the Eye of the Buttholder, amirite guys?

Chase Blaine.

Get it?

Cuz he has a vagina bro! Ohhhhh

In order of importance:

Personality
Face
Body outline
Height

In order of importance:

Personality
Face
Body outline
Height
Stop trying to be a gentleman guys. This is about physical beauty. You're making me look bad.

Also, when you say height, what do you prefer? You seem tall, so probably shorties?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back