Benchmark is here ppl, its nVIDIA vs ATI

people really need to start doing more research before saying crap :p

ATi |============
Nvidia |=======
Cheese|=================

Official Benchmark! Well this just proves cheese is fastest.

Nothing to see here... go home.

good thing i bought the cheese 15000 pro. i knew that purchase wasn't in vain!

People Please

Yes ATI is faster and better when it comes to anti-aliasing but more expensive (as far as I know) keep in mind if you have a spare $1000 dont buy a GF FX 5900 Ultra don't whatever you do. Now to my point I'm soon buying a GF 4 ti 4200 64 or 128 I'm not sure some help me there. Anyway what I'm buying I classify as Standard tech it's DX8 compliant and has pixel shading and only costs me $194.00 Australian
not bad. If anyone can suggest something better around the $150 to $250 range Australian then please tell me

Re: People Please

Originally posted by Alpheus Togra
Yes ATI is faster and better when it comes to anti-aliasing but more expensive (as far as I know) keep in mind if you have a spare $1000 dont buy a GF FX 5900 Ultra don't whatever you do. Now to my point I'm soon buying a GF 4 ti 4200 64 or 128 I'm not sure some help me there. Anyway what I'm buying I classify as Standard tech it's DX8 compliant and has pixel shading and only costs me $194.00 Australian
not bad. If anyone can suggest something better around the $150 to $250 range Australian then please tell me

uhh....huh? zwebudda? skrmblflbub?

get my hopes up next time... I wanna see if it DOES run on my 486

Bad title.
Today is the 30th.
Where is the benchmark for people to download?

been there, done that, playing halflife2 tomorrow? :)

Back