• Combine Soldier

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Other

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ophiguris

Reaction score
what was your most favourite Combine warrior???

The Strider

The Gunship

The Combine soldiers

Other

Ouch... 2 votes so far, sorry guys this is my first poll, so I had no idea as to what I was doin, I'll do better next time...

Combine Soldiers. They're awesome to look at, even if they're just fodder.

metro2qh6.jpg

More like this:

combineelitepp4.jpg

Elites have one of the greatest uniform designs ever.

I voted for combine soldier because of metrocops.. lets face it, they're hte coolest looking combine, all other combine troops except the elites own. striders also own, but gunships are a pain in the corn hole.

Elites have one of the greatest uniform designs ever.

I agree,I love them because they the coolest looking augmented humanoid,and by far the best uniform ever(see my avatar) :thumbs: .But the best combine warrior is the strider.. :p

Striders... although anyone think they might of jacked them from war o' the worlds? Seems like it. Especially with that total obliteration ray. yeah.

Striders... although anyone think they might of jacked them from war o' the worlds? Seems like it. Especially with that total obliteration ray. yeah.

Definetly inspired. Though hardly anything in Half-Life is "original" at it's core. They're borrowed ideas from more recent concepts or older ones (like the tripods and alien invasion). The difference is in how Valve decides to present these ideas, which they do very originally.

I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I'm gonna say the hunters. They just seem cool.

Hunters! And except for shape the striders are very different from the tripods from WotW right down to their movement.

Yeah, the gunships arre a real pain to kill, but I think they look awesome... it's just their maneuverability I guess.

Back