Best scenes in the game...

lammmbda

Reaction score
HL2 had many incredible moments, starting from the beginning of the game when the G-Man says "wake up .... blah blah smell this blah"
Personally, I liked the scene when Gordon gets to put on the HEV suit.
The second he puts it on, VALVe intro musics starts and you see him stretching his fingers.... its like a unforgetable past has returned to him, and bought him back to life~~~~
I was in awe for a while and had to load to see it again~~~~

btw, at the end
when G-man stops time, I thought the explosion was too much for my PC that it crashed~~~~

The only part of the game that gave any kind of feeling of "being there" was when walking under the bridge and I hear the wind wining and birds are flying off and the train comes and the whole thing is shaking.

lammmbda said:
The second he puts it on, VALVe intro musics starts and you see him stretching his fingers.... its like a unforgetable past has returned to him, and bought him back to life~~~~

I toally agree with you there mate :smoking:

lammmbda said:
I was in awe for a while and had to load to see it again~~~~
BRB lemme go load up that scene again. ;)

I liked when Gordon was getting chased out of the tenements and had to run across the rooftop.

and yeah when he got the HEV suit, that was a great moment.

Ahh yeah and the seen with DOG throwing the tank and jumping on the flying ship. (i did actually say "wow" when i saw that).

there is so many good scenes in this game its impossible for my to pick a favorite. But I like anytime when the dramatic music starts up.

lammmbda said:
"wake up .... blah blah smell this blah"

Hahaha. For some reason, what you said here is hilarious to me. Like the Gman actually said:

"Wake up Mr. Freeman, smell this...is it juniper breeze or ocean mist? I just can't tell"

My favourite part was the beginning of Red Letter Day, it was awesome. There were lots of nice touches in Kleiner's Lab.

Back