BEST thign about cs source!

dugly

Reaction score
post what you think is the best thing..

personally all the physics are great, but i think the best thing is being able to throw guns up and catch them! you can do it with like 10 guns and it owns SO HARD

i love the memory error crashes, theyre just awesome

The best thing is looking at all the pretty pop-up errors rip into my screen like Gabe on piece of chicken.

I could tell if I could join a god damn sevrer. But I can't.

The best ****ing thing about Counter-Strike: Source is the fact I can't find a single damn server to UPDATE MY DAMN GAME!!!

Steam is a steaming pile of shit!

that sux...i reset some settings and now i getr some engine error...tells me it MIGHT be a known bug with aa or af or something anti.....fug

damn, nothing positive from you people

I like everything except, graphics, physics and most of the weapon sounds...

Yeah I love this game, It has so much bugs it doesnt even work! :D

OMG OMG MAYBE HL2 WILL HAVE BUGS AND NOT WORK! :flame:

no other game includes such a highly developed link to your desktop :D

I would have to agree with everyone, the error messages are quite cool looking, errors with the source are 10x cooler looking.

best thing about it is that a band of hackers can release it to a wider audience with less problems.

The best thing about cs source is that the beta period will probably be extended indefinitely.

It's the first few hours of a beta test of the followup to an extremely popular game. How could you ask for perfect performance immediately?

Devindred said:
It's the first few hours of a beta test of the followup to an extremely popular game. How could you ask for perfect performance immediately?

I'm not asking for perfect preformance, but I expect at least a little bit

God, words cannot describe how much I love CS:S, it is so damn amazing. Probably the best thing in the entire game is the sound. IT IS SO DAMN REALILISTIC!!!!!!! Hearing 7 glocks firing at the same time is amazing, it sounds so realilistic! Everything sounds so good in headphones, even when you go inside the place you get the echo effect of everything, the gunfire just sounds amazing. The AWP can be heard like all the way on the otherside of the map, the grenade explosions sound very nice. This game will be a legend, it will be Game Of The Year. Hell, if you don't have CS:S just buy CZ off ebay for like 13 dollars, TOTALLY WORTH IT!!!

EDIT:Woot 300 posts.

Back