bink's ?

S

sdkkds

Hi I was wondering where i can download the bink's that have been released. The ones one this site don't work. Thanks

hi i was wondering where i can download the binks that SHOULD HAVE BEEN RELEASED MONTHS AGO!!!! GRRRRR....where the hell are the binks from e32k4

When is VALVe going to release some BINK's?

I'm tired of seeing the degraded shaky cam's

VALVe give us some BINK's of HL2,CS:source,DOD:source,and HL1:source

The half-life 2 civilians want their indipendence as well! Release BINKs!

Doubt it, then people would call valve ethnocentric a-holes just because its something to bitc* about.

just be patient, young padawan :cool:

i don't really care when they come out, even if i need to play this retarded internet games, which i find rather satisfying :farmer:

Let's not start flaming for BINKS...i'd rather have the game released faster, then the BINKS next week

petey said:
Maybe we'll get a 4th of July present?

Dream on. Expect the first batch of new binks around the end of July.

well if the games been pushed back to "fall", they goto give us something at least to keep us satisfied

:E

ow yes, someone who can count, a miracle!!! ;)
This will maybe be my last post for now, the forums aren't useful anymore until there comes some good information!!!

i'm going crazy i tell you crazy! Time isn't passing right naymore, days pass and my posts say i was here 5 minutes ago. Clocks are ticking backward and when i smoke they burn the wrong way, growing from ash....

Bring on 30/09/03...not long now...

Back