BioShock! New trailer! Crazy!

Eh, still not too interested in this game. Atmosphere seems pretty decent - I'm just not sold on the silly underwater city environment gone bad thing.

This will likely be one of my favorite game atmospheres to immerse myself in when it releases. Beautiful ambient creepiness!!

I fail to see any craziness in the trailer.

It looked creepy though.

It's looking great yeah, but not that interseting. I think I'm losing interest in video games

It looked boring tbh. STALKER pulled off the creepy without being boring.

While I don't see what is so amazing about that trailer, all the negativity towards Bioshock I'm reading seems a little silly. What makes you think the game will be boring? Everything I've seen points to the contrary. And an underground city is at least mildly inventive and atmospheric, rather than being just another space station, wilderness, or urban environment.

While I don't see what is so amazing about that trailer, all the negativity towards Bioshock I'm reading seems a little silly. What makes you think the game will be boring? Everything I've seen points to the contrary. And an underground city is at least mildly inventive and atmospheric, rather than being just another space station, wilderness, or urban environment.

totally right, but it's just that I'm losing intereset in video games in general. WoW was the last game that got me excited. I guess I've just had my enough of FPS games. For now at least.

Well, I still think it looks fab - a cross between The Shining and 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, with some genetically modified nutjobs thrown in for good measure.

With the lights turned down low and the volume high I reckon this'll be rather tense :)

The animation looks a bit jerky but the environments look great. Still looking forward to this one big time. I hadn't seen the 'hunting the big daddy' vid before.

Back