Black Mesa: Source \\ Website UP!

Doesn't seem to be any new media yet

ehm, the website was up this morning (GMT)....

It's working here. I think the flash is a little over the top. I lost my taste for websites based on heavy flash when I was invited to join an AVP2 clan "Hells Elite Legions" or something like that. It was a miniseries just to get to the content.

Really looking forward to this.

Was going to BM:S (but with the lunixmaster logo) but now it's gone back to the lunix homepage D:

Works for me using Internet Explorer from London, UK. (no LM funny business)

Yeh, the BMS site should be up for most people now, although it may be a few days before we get the forums up and running on their existing database :/

Doesn't work here, it just goes to lunixmonster.org.

Try just blackmesasource.com, note the missing www.

Also good job on getting it back online guys :D

Thanks, that worked. :)
Of course I get a 'Not Found' when trying to access either the flash or html version.

Of course?! You should be able to use the flash site perfectly, althought the HTML version is currently undergoing reconstruction.

the website works fine for me, btw what happened to the forums? i could access for like 30 mins...
me <3s media...

Everything works as it should now. :E

Good to see it back up!

Kalashnikov said:
If everyone could check out http://www.blackmesasource.com and tell me what they see, that would be great.

It turns out the ISPs seem to be bounching the address. Some ISPs will show it where others won't.

Works fine for me. If I do see something out of place, I'll contact you through the blackmesasource forums

Wow, first I've heard of this project. It looks fantastic!

Yeah, I'm getting a too many connections error now. Bollocks. New host again? *nervous laugh*
And for some reason moving to the new host changed my name to rÃomhaire.

I'm still getting it. And the site itself is coming up as a completly white, black page.

We have gone down again to update technologies, software and hardware. We'll be back online soon! This is because BMS gets enough hits that the older software could no longer support the traffic.

Yes, we are now back online. We hope you will all come by and wish us a Happy belated Birthday!

i seriously cant wait for this mod. Im thinking of donating money to them because this looks so rightously awsome

Kalashnikov said:
Yes, we are now back online. We hope you will all come by and wish us a Happy belated Birthday!

It is back down for me, with this error message whenever I log on, or attempt to go to one of the forums

mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='6fa3bd294732a805d83b24e3d4bca2a9' and ip_address='82.43.242.87'
mySQL error: Can't open file: 'ibf_sessions.MYI'. (errno: 145)
mySQL error code:
Date: Wednesday 04th of January 2006 12:53:12 PM

Back