black metalll

sam_justice

Reaction score
www.myspace.com/miserymetal
i havent been on the forums in an age due to this little project of mine and a few others.
we recently got snatched up by a label and have a few tours planned, check us out, if you like us, order the cd from our page!

www.myspace.com/miserymetal
i havent been on the forums in an age due to this little project of mine and a few others.
we recently got snatched up by a label and have a few tours planned, check us out, if you like us, order the cd from our page!

Not my thing. I'm not really at one with the whole "Extreme Metal" thing. I like some of the instrumental stuff, some can be quite melodic, but the vocal's really don't do it for me.

i'm a fan of black metal... i love Diabolical Masquerade. also listen to some Burzum & Mayhem. might not be black but i also love Dimmu Borgir & Covenant

THAT MUSIC IS SO DARK AND METAL MY TESTICLES ARE NOW BLACK!!l

Black Metal just doesn't do it for me. The closest I can get is Witchery, but that's about it. And if they dress like Teutonic trolls or goblins, then I am totally out.:rolling:

^And that's the problem! The "vocals"

So you let the vocals repel you from the music, even though it may well be the best music you've ever heard despite those vocals? You shouldn't discount an entire style of music just because you don't like one aspect of it.

I don't understand people who object so much to black and death metal vocals. Do you honestly think that another vocal style would fit better? Could you imagine Nile with Bruce Dickinson or someone similar wailing away? It'd be the stupidest shit ever.

Well, that's how it is. Vocals in a band can ruin the music for ya. Just your matter of preference. Personally I'd have Michael Jackson doing the vocals.

Back