Bloodlines

snark^

Reaction score
Looks pretty shabby compared to what we know source can do from HL2 but that's not my main problem with this (Deus Ex wannabe) game: I've just got that slidey feeling when it comes to the controls -- press forward and the char keeps going until it wants to stop itself, no matter my desperately pressing the back button or trying to turn the view/direction with the mouse. Skating on ice time and it's bloody annoying.

Now I have had this problem with HL1 before (and having forgotten the solution) but I never got it with HL2 at all. Why it should make a return with Bloodlines I just dunno. Any ideas?

snark^ said:
Looks pretty shabby compared to what we know source can do from HL2 but that's not my main problem with this (Deus Ex wannabe) game: I've just got that slidey feeling when it comes to the controls -- press forward and the char keeps going until it wants to stop itself, no matter my desperately pressing the back button or trying to turn the view/direction with the mouse. Skating on ice time and it's bloody annoying.

Now I have had this problem with HL1 before (and having forgotten the solution) but I never got it with HL2 at all. Why it should make a return with Bloodlines I just dunno. Any ideas?

I know what you mean, the character models are not as impressive (that includes the weapons models). Other things such as character development as well number of side missions could of been improved upon. However, I like the fact that switching between melee and ranged combat varies depending who you are attacking.

Back