Boone's End Update

A

Azlan

Boone's End is a survival horror mod made with the Source engine. The team at Boone's End have a few bits of media for the public to take a look at, to show off their progress.[br]</br>The first two screenshots are of a WIP map that their mapper, chuckybob has been working on. Please note that these shots of the police station don't contain any blood or corpses right now and they will upon release. [br]</br>The second piece of media is of the Rogue model, which is also a WIP. [br]

[br]To visit their newly redesigned website, click here.

That monster or zombie is hell scary, imagine walking in a dark place with a 9mm handgun. And then one of those are walking towards you...
Damn hurry up so i can play it :>

nice, although the map screenshots are a tad underdeveloped to be shown atm.

and the creature reminds me of a cross between the hulk and that rock dude from the fantastic four.

looking good regardless however :)

I like the parking garage at the white-messed-up-car factory.

But honestly folks, I'm truly impressed by the two map shots that I myself could recreate in hammer in thirty minutes.

that monster looks like someting straight out of Doom 3.... which isn't exactly a bad thing.

Mr. Redundant said:
and the creature reminds me of a cross between the hulk and that rock dude from the fantastic four.

Took the thought right out of my head.

GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!! :bounce:

yea, ive thought of that before. now he gonna be funny to watch animate without massive clipping of the body. whats gonna be funnier is when he tries to whipe his butt ;)

why would you want to play a game where the enemies are whiping their asses?

bgesley426 said:
why would you want to play a game where the enemies are whiping their asses?
You've obviously never fought anything while it was whiping it's own ass. It's scary as hell.

everytime i get in a fight, i start wiping my own butt, and I never get beat up either :D

I don't think a hellish monster from the underworld is overly concerned with personal hygiene.

I bet he doesn't clean his ears either.

I brought my labtop into my bathroom and, Y3s, i pwnd teh newb h4x0r g4m3rs!!!!!1 while I was brushing my teeth.

lol, u should get your worst enemy to check his email on your laptop, then give him some chocolate covered pretzels;)

The two screens look kinda stupid but the monster looks "RRRRRAHHHW!"

Hopefully the game will be as well.

can you say "liposuction,excess skin"...ewww!

pretty freaky :)

the screens were intentionally suppose to be "clean" so when people play the game, it will look new. I thought it was a good idea but seeing the reactions to them in the community i would have to say it might not be

Back