Booting Problem

Tyguy

Space Core
Reaction score
Im 50 percent sure I know the answer to this question, but I just need reassurance from someone who knows a little more about it that I do.

When I rebuilt my system, I had a problem with a NO VGA DETECTED error. This doesn't happen all the time, only when I shut down and boot it up. Usually takes a few tries for it to finally boot. When i just restart the pc, it always boots. Im guessing my case is busted and my motherboard inst grounded correctly because usually when I hold the back of the case firmly, it starts. I also have an occasional problem with windows vista freezing while it loads. Usually 1 in 5 times, but still a problem id rather not have.

Ive contacted customer support and that was the explanation they gave me. Just curious as to see if anyone else has experience this kind of problem before.

Also, how do you like this case?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ShowI...WB+Black+Computer+Case+With+Side+Panel+Window

That is one sweet looking case.

Check your PM's. I "think" I was able to read between the beers & so understood the question. Let me know. :cheers:

-MRG

Back