BOTs now??!! *not hacked version*

lammmbda

Reaction score
okay, i was playing cs:s online today, and i was in this university of tulsa server, and i notice this
||
||
\/

so does this mean that the university is using hacked version? or what?

Attachments

• de_dust20000.jpg
    de_dust20000.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 429
yes the person hosting the game or the server has the hacked version bots are not i repeat not available yet in the normal version.

Damn when steam started updating and I saw this post I got my hopes up :(.

Quite why I don't know as Bots are crap compared to playing real people.

The cz bots are quite good. I don't have broadband yet ,so I would really like to play offline with them. :p

ferretmaster said:
give us bots valve you caketakers
Oh I'm sorry. I read your post thinking you were a decent member of society - Oh, oh no. 7 posts. Sorry, less than 40 posts means you aren't entitled to an opinion.

KTHXBYE.

I still don't understand why haven't they released the bots. The hacked version has the bots, so the legit users should have them as well. I hope they don't do something like with CS 1.6 when they said that CS 1.6 will get the bots some time after release. It didn't and I guess these are the bots that are in Condition Zero. I hope we will see the bots sooner than in CS: Source: Condition Zero.

As much as I admire Valve for doing such great games, I was dissapointed with this move.

dekstar said:
Oh I'm sorry. I read your post thinking you were a decent member of society - Oh, oh no. 7 posts. Sorry, less than 40 posts means you aren't entitled to an opinion.

KTHXBYE.
owned charlimit

dekstar said:

KTHXBYE.

and your 962nd post is just as worthless...

Mac said:
Owned....

But anyway, i bought CZ earlier this year for offline bot play.. and now they are giving them away for free... i hope they include to source port the cz single player missions and maps.

dekstar said:

KTHXBYE.

:eek: bitchy!

exodusuk said:
I'm just incredibly annoyed with these whiney 10 year olds who were most likely previously banned from somewhere or another, and they come on, and they just insult everything they see.

As for bots, they are still CZ bots. It's rather lucky, because if you've played against them, they aren't all that good. It could make you want to wait 'till VALVe release the updated versions.

Edit: I didn't say the CZ bots were bad, just they suck in Source for some reason.

Edit2:
Mac said:
Hypocrite. :E

I want bots! (even if they aren't that good) I don't have internet yet because I moved and I need my CS fix!!!

I so want to see bots mod come out for non hacked version.

dekstar said:
I'm just incredibly annoyed with these whiney 10 year olds who were most likely previously banned from somewhere or another, and they come on, and they just insult everything they see.

As for bots, they are still CZ bots. It's rather lucky, because if you've played against them, they aren't all that good. It could make you want to wait 'till VALVe release the updated versions.

Edit: I didn't say the CZ bots were bad, just they suck in Source for some reason.

Edit2:
Hypocrite. :E

did i miss something???

all he said was give us bots. and calling valve caretakers is hardly an insult.

Carnage_333 said:
did i miss something???

no kidding man, ive seen much worse than this. I couldnt imagine his response to some other valve bashing.. i think he might murder someone. :LOL:

Carnage_333 said:
did i miss something???

He actually called them Caketakers, implying that VALVe have made the bots but are keeping if for themselves... possibly (though I don't know the dictionary definition). So yes. You missed something.

bassman61588 said:
I want bots! (even if they aren't that good) I don't have internet yet because I moved and I need my CS fix!!!
Well you can pick up a copy of Condition: Zero quite cheap, and the bots on that are pretty good. As for CSS, you'll have to wait 'till VALVe have sorted a few issues they most likely have with the bots doing weird things with the physics.

Back