Britney eats for 2!

xLostx

Tank
Reaction score
britney-eats-for-two.gif

lawl

that..was..shi..the most touching and heart warming thing I've ever seen.

Your sig is creepy (Necropedabeastialitist). It sounds like something from a nightmare.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Seriously, that gif is the worst thing to strike mankind!

that wasn't funny, at all and i feel like some dumb 15 year old who loves celebrities and pretends to be black. :s

This thread does not deliver the amount of funnyness I was hoping for.

i waited for the funny, i waited and waited, then it was over.

now i dont know what to think

carrera said:
i waited for the funny, i waited and waited, then it was over.

now i dont know what to think
You don't need to think. It's the worst thing ever, that's all you need to know.

i think i want my time back. i could have used that time to fly a kite, build a model aircraft or anything

I could have used that time to be productive.

Or be lazy.

destrukt said:
that wasn't funny, at all and i feel like some dumb 15 year old who loves celebrities and pretends to be black. :s

It's got nothing to do with being black (or any other skin colour), that is the language of the terminally stupid.

'dumb 15 year old who loves celebrities and pretends to be black'

.. i was slightly aiming for the stereotypical 'teen' of this era, i know it has nothing to do with skin colour. :)

I wonder if anybody takes 'izzle' to the logical extremes?

Izzle wizzle izzle azzle tizzle izzle tizzle tizzle lizzle ezzle?

I think I chuckled at one point, but I forget where.
On a brighter note, I broke through the ice in my cup and got to the sprite at the bottom! yay.

It might have been funny if it wasn't so damn long..

I say we all listen to Kevin Feder... What ever the hell his last name is.. His song.. His awesome rap song. Its even cornier than Ice Ice Baby..

Back