• Bush

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • Kerry

Votes: 107 66.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sublidieminal

Reaction score
Who dooyah want to take the seat, George Dubbya? Or "HERO(......)" Kerry?

Bush+Kerry = babies.

If I was american id vote for kerry but they neither of them are good.

I think it's really funny when they make a speech and at the end the say god bess america and everyone starts crying :LOL: - pass me a bucket. :x

Hmmm it's like choosing between drowing and being burned alive.
But I'd go for Kerry, he looks funny, but at least not like a chimp.

:) You should only vote Kerry just to see a new person in the Presidential position, although Bush is quite a funny man.

I vote for Paul Martin...

Oh wait wrong country.

I would probably vote for Kerry just because if he wins then alot of people will probably stop being so anti-american. Elect Bush again and even if he was to do some utterly ingenious things and does everything for the US that any american can hope for it would still cause a huge slew of problems for the US world wide.

Ur-Quan.

He doesn't tolerate freedom, bitches.

Letters said:
I'd like to see the American-only results. :p

On top of that, I would like to see results from people who will actually vote this coming November.

None of them. Oh, and I love your name, sublidieliminal :D

i'm american, i'm 21, i'm registered democrat, i will vote, and i vote kerry.

I would probably vote for Kerry just because if he wins then alot of people will probably stop being so anti-american. Elect Bush again and even if he was to do some utterly ingenious things and does everything for the US that any american can hope for it would still cause a huge slew of problems for the US world wide.

Since when do Americans vote for what Europeans want. Ridiculous. It would be like Americans telling you to vote for a different PM because we dont like your current one.

i'm neither a democrat nor a republican. if kerry doesn't convince me by november that he can make up his mind about issues, then i'm voting for bush.

Baal said:
http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/

That sum it up nicely? :p

Was this posted here already?

LOL!

this site is so stupid. the guy contradicts himself on the homepage!

it says:
John Kerry is a douchebag, but I'm voting for him anyway. Well, not really. That is to say, he's not actually a douchebag, or not nearly as much of one as what the media, George W., and even perhaps John Kerry himself have made him out to be.

this is hilarious. "kerry's a douchebag. oh wait, no he's not." this made my day. LOL!!!!

You guys know you dont have to vote if you dont like either of them, dont just vote for the sake of it.

Immortal said:
You guys know you dont have to vote if you dont like either of them, dont just vote for the sake of it.
No one is going to vote unleas they are strongly in favor of who they are voting, and only about %20 of those people will vote.

moz4rt said:
haha! Spafra... I think you need to be more tolerant of other peoples opinions. I don't go around calling people names just because they don't agree with me. Have a nice day!

I said I was in ignorant mode. If you are also in smart mode, read the freaking article.

Then we can debate something properly.

And why the **** doesn't anyone on these forums gets my ****ing name right? (no pun intended to anyone, just try to get it right next time please, whoever you are, reading this :p)

Shame theres no uncorrupt party to vote for, but I guess that's democracy for you.

Communisim all the way, baby.

blahblahblah said:
On top of that, I would like to see results from people who will actually vote this coming November.
I'd also like to see that poll.

Kerry screwed himself with the Vietnam Vets....There goes a lot of his votes :)

Sprafa said:
I said I was in ignorant mode. If you are also in smart mode, read the freaking article.

Then we can debate something properly.

And why the **** doesn't anyone on these forums gets my ****ing name right? (no pun intended to anyone, just try to get it right next time please, whoever you are, reading this :p)

LOL! I'm sorry but I don't have "modes". I'm just an all around smart guy all the time. I have no need for modes. Still, ignorance is no excuse for what you said (modes or not). I'm sorry for not spelling your name correctly and I'll try to do better next time. Also it would be nice to get an apology for your intolerance of others opinions.

BTW- I read your article and even posted in that thread.

I think it was winston Chruchill who said "If you don't vote liberal when you are young, you have no heart. If you don't vote conservative when you are old, you have no brains"

Considering the age of most people here I would say kerry will win this little poll :)

DiSTuRbEd said:
No! Hes almost has 10% of votes! :LOL:
I think a lot of the problem is that the people that would otherwise vote for Nader don't want to waste their vote... so, they just pick the Democrat or Republican that is a closer fit. With the way things are now voting Nader is equivalent to not voting at all.

I know Nader is not going to win. I know this is going to be a relatively close election. I'd rather have Kerry than Bush. So, I vote Kerry... but if there were three equally influential parties I might cast a vote for Nader.

Back