Bush vs Ali G/Borat

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
omg you cant be serious

Daily Mail said:
Bush to hold talks on Ali G creator after diplomatic row

US President George Bush is to host White House talks on British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen. Cohen, 35, creator of Ali G, has infuriated the Kazakhstan government with his portrayal of Borat, a bumbling Kazakh TV presenter.

And now a movie of Borat's adventures in the US has caused a diplomatic incident.

The opening scene, which shows Borat lustily kissing his sister goodbye and setting off for America in a car pulled by a horse, had audiences in stitches when it was first shown last week.

But the film, which has just premiered at the Toronto Film Festival, has prompted a swift reaction from the Kazakhstan government, which is launching a PR blitz in the States.

Roman Vassilenko said: "The Government has expressed its displeasure about Borat's representation of our country.

"Our opinion of the character has not changed.

"We understand that the film exposes the hypocrisy that exists both here in the USA and in the UK and understand that Mr Cohen has a right to freedom of speech.

Foreign Ministry spokesman Yerzhan Ashykbayev told a news conference: "We view Mr. Cohen's behaviour at the MTV Europe Music Awards as utterly unacceptable, being a concoction of bad taste and ill manners which is completely incompatible with the ethics and civilized behaviour of Kazakhstan's people.

"We reserve the right to any legal action to prevent new pranks of the kind."

in case you dont know who Borat is here's a video of Sacha baron cohen playing Borat on the conan show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFiSjiEb6Yg&NR

Borat's response:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFVN59sR4lY

holy shit is he ever hilarious

"In response to Mr. Ashykbayev's comments, I'd like to state I have no connection with Mr. Cohen and fully support my Government's decision to sue this Jew."

:LOL:

Borat is the man.

Can't wait to see his movie.

:LOL:

He is damn funny on the new series of the "Da Ali G Show".

BORAT FTW!

I remenber this borat in the mtv euro music awards

I want to see that show

borat reminds me of a arabian seinfeld

Can't wait for the movie. :E His MySpace page is possibly the best use of MySpace ever. Perhaps the only good use for MS.

ahahaha "fully support my Government's decision to sue this Jew"

Baahaaahahaha, I forgot how damn funny Sacha Baron Cohen is.

This movie is going to be great.

Win.

And win moreso, as the movie comes out the day after my birthday.

How is it Bush vs Borat?

Bush just said he'd meet with the officials from Kazakhstan. If anything it'd cause a big incident if he DIDN'T and outright refused to see them.

It should be Borat vs Kazakh Government.

How is it Bush vs Borat?

Bush just said he'd meet with the officials from Kazakhstan. If anything it'd cause a big incident if he DIDN'T and outright refused to see them.

It should be Borat vs Kazakh Government.

because it makes a snappier title even though in this case Bush is the 3rd party mediator

borat vs Kazakh Government just doesnt have the same ring ..besides this is hl2.net: "borat vs kack? ..umm Kahak? ...KocK? ..screw it: Borat vs Eye-Rak"

because it makes a snappier title even though in this case Bush is the 3rd party mediator

borat vs Kazakh Government just doesnt have the same ring ..besides this is hl2.net: "borat vs kack? ..umm Kahak? ...KocK? ..screw it: Borat vs Eye-Rak"
It's Irack, noob.

pffft that's not in my American Dictionary silly brit! ..it definately says here on page 89 "Eye-Rak" ..it's right next to the entry for "Eye-Ran"

Eye-Taly is part of the axis of evil too.

Along with Eye-ndia.

I think the american pronuncition is final an conclusive proof that Americans can barely read:

Eye...eye..***h...a...k. Eye-rak!!!

j/k ;)

Back