Caliber Mod - Back From the Dead

Evo

Tank
Reaction score
The Caliber Mod is, according to their site 'back from the dead'.[br]They have an interview with Planet Half-Life which can be found here along with several new images. A quick extract from the interview;
Planet Half-Life: For those that don?t know about Caliber, can you please give us a quick rundown of what Caliber is all about and some of its unique game play elements?[br]Thatamos: The game mixes FPS and role-playing game elements. What makes it stand out is that it not only has an involving back-story but it also comes with a game play design that stresses teamwork. Basically Caliber is an incentive/reward based game. If you stay with your squad and you complete your objectives, it?s beneficial to the whole team and not just the individual.
[br]This mod seems exciting and to be going places, so check some new images out below, and keep your eyes on their site for all the latest![br]

newsspacer.gif

That's the curviest gun I've ever seen.

That we do mate!

Well me at any rate!

:D

Looks very similar to the media we've seen over the past year or two, in my opinion. It looks good, at that... but as always I'm skeptical of any mod with a dedicated PR position ;) I learn from my mistakes you might say :p

You should head over to moddb and catch some more images on the front sight.

Looks very similar to the media we've seen over the past year or two, in my opinion.

First thing that came to my mind.

Media is good, but I'm really getting tired of renders.

What do you really expect honestly? Well, no worries. We're putting together animation vids along with in-game vids too.

I'd been wondering what had happened to this mod :)
Good to hear it's still being worked on.
The submachine gun has changed a little since I last saw it.

Haha yeah we're going through all of our old stuff and reskinning them. Our expectations have gotten ridiculously high.

good choice, i really disliked the tribal marks on the gun...

-dodo

Back