Call me SunHawk :)

SunHawk

Reaction score
I'm in my early forties, married, no kids and my first system was an Apple IIE (anyone remember Wavy Navy??) :)

I've played and finished HL1, played some Team Fortress and CS, played and loved Blue Shift and Opposing Force, and have played almost all early and later Sierra / Vivendi products and games (Codename:Iceman and Police Quest 2 are still my favourites)

Not everyone who plays games is in their teens, ya know :)

Welcome to the forums! You seem like a nice guy, which is always a good addition to these forums :) Enjoy!

Yeah welcome to the forums :), and don't worry, your not the only old guy who plays games, my erm mum plays em too :/ *looks around* *runs*

Welcome bob.....i mean sunhawk...

Its good to see some older members, less chances of flaming and such, which is superb!
Have fun and enjoy yourself...

Your now one of us....

MaxiCana: gee thanks, you've just made a happy man very old :p

DarkelP: "Bob"?? Is this a Terminator 2 joke?? Hmmmm :)

No no no....the title says......Call me SunHawk:).....i was making a joke by callin u bob :p

Just think...in 20-30 years time, a lot of people in their forties will play games. I mean, i know i will and the generation growing up with computers now in all likelyhood wont abbandon them.

Anyway, nice to see you.

Ah Shirley! Good to see you!
You want to be my secretary right? The other guy I asked never responded =S
Anyways, you can start now. I need someone to cut my toenails.

"I'm in my early forties, married, no kids and my first system was an Apple IIE (anyone remember Wavy Navy??)

I've played and finished HL1, played some Team Fortress and CS, played and loved Blue Shift and Opposing Force, and have played almost all early and later Sierra / Vivendi products and games (Codename:Iceman and Police Quest 2 are still my favourites)

Not everyone who plays games is in their teens, ya know"

Hey man I Think thats cool to see someone older playing games. I'm 17 and people here always say I'm to old to be playing games. I hardly ever see older people play games. Anyways welcome to the board.

I'm perfectly serious. And stop calling me Shirley :: :)

Ahh "Flying High" :p

Back