call of duty demo

G

fileplanet announced it will have the call of duty demo (hot new wwII shooter comeing out useing the quake III engine) this sunday for subscibers.... are any subscibers willing to host this file for a few buddies that would like to mooch this wonderfull file

damn ever since i formatted my comp i deleted the autologin cookie my friend gave me...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hate that exclusive Fileplanet BS, but inevitably it'll end up somewhere else to download :cheese:

SWEEET!!! Haha, I'm a fileplanet subsciber..I may host it...Suckers.....

so do I

KEL WE NEED A BLAZEING FAST FTP (uncapped) that will allow my cable internet to download it at UNINTERUPTED 2MBPS

OR ELESE!?!?!

jk but host it please

Call of Duty looks good but Im too afraid it will be arcade style BS like MOH.

im worried more because of how badly mohaa performed in some situations

What do you mean?

Also, MOHAA isnt that arcady. I play spearhead all the time. Now... BF42 is 100% arcade.

Originally posted by Sgt.Igneri
No, its def. wont be. Did you read the previews?

I read one , but for some reason I remember being dismayed about some similarity to MOH. But I also remember thinking at the beginning of the perview it sounded awsome and realistic. The Stalingrad part sounds especially cool as I recently read several books about the Eastern Front.

Can’t wait for this one, I hope 3dgamer will get it too. Plus my grandfather fought a good fight in Stalingrad, I hear a lot of war stories from him. So yeah..

Guys did you know that fileplanet is hosting the COD cominig this sunday? Only to subscribers though!

sweet im glad i have a spare fp account.

can someone link me to a good site which explaisn this game.

activision is teh sux for doing that.... urge to kill riseing boycot there lazy ass publishing

I did have a Fileplanet account but when I try to log back into my account all i got was the "This page cannot be Displayed".So someone plz host!!!!!

The recent reaction to the upcoming Call of Duty demo has caught us here at Activision by surprise. We're appreciative and excited about the high level of enthusiasm the game has received throughout the gaming community. Due to the tremendous demand for the demo – we are answering the call by not only making the demo freely available to all gamers at the same time, but early – This Friday Night - just in time for the long weekend.

Gamespy has been a great partner - working with us so that we can make our fans happy and give them a taste of a game they're clearly excited about. The demo will be available across the net on fan and gaming coverage sites, including GameSpy's FilePlanet.

We think you'll love Call of Duty, and we can't wait for you to play the demo. Look for it Friday night!

Source: Blue's News

Back