Cameron Diaz: No Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, poor chick. The vid's pretty fun though :naughty:

Yeah I've GOT to see this. Where can we get the video???

What's in the video? Is it good? Cameron Diaz is so hot, she deserves such a donkey punch like she would never forget.

LOL we're all perverts. By the way, I saw here boobies *Giggles like a girl*

Harryz said:
LOL we're all perverts. By the way, I saw here boobies *Giggles like a girl*

Sex is not perverted, you've been brainwashed. :naughty:

*EDIT* Oh, but yeah, WE probably are perverted...

CrazyHarij said:
OMG !! PIX VIDS URL PLZZZ!1111111111

:hmph:

I hope you understood that my post was just a joke and that your post wasn't trying to clown on me right there. Just to be clear. :cheers:

Cameron Diaz is "meh" to me, but I might check it out some time just for the value of saying I've seen it.

Harryz said:
LOL we're all perverts.

Daaaaaaaaaamn right. :E

Darkside55 said:
I hope you understood that my post was just a joke and that your post wasn't trying to clown on me right there. Just to be clear. :cheers:

Cameron Diaz is "meh" to me, but I might check it out some time just for the value of saying I've seen it.

Daaaaaaaaaamn right. :E

It's an internet thing. Someone posts something, and 10 others requests links in an utterly foolish way, pics and whatever of the thing. Be it a celeb's boobs, someones girlfriend, a new chocolate bar or whatever.

No attempt to clown on you personally. :)

ooo please mods let him post the link :angel:

She has the kind of face that needs to be punched.

CrazyHarij said:
It's an internet thing. Someone posts something, and 10 others requests links in an utterly foolish way, pics and whatever of the thing. Be it a celeb's boobs, someones girlfriend, a new chocolate bar or whatever.

No attempt to clown on you personally. :)

Right-o. BTW if you come across any new chocolate bars, torrent those too, would you?

Hrm...that gets me thinking...chocolate-covered boobs of a celeb who happens to be someone's girlfriend. Picture series needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back