Can I pee on your dinner? and other weird stories

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Heh I took the aptitude test on the FVZA website it's mind numbingly long.

But turns out I'd make a great fighter against zombies lol :LOL:

Not much to know really, except you have to shoot them in the head, they go down quicker that way ;)

Hlarious... "At least they came back," commented the prison warden. :D

As for the army...piss-meals and boob jobs? Where do I sign up?

sHm0zY said:
you piss dosent rehydrate you

read the link, you dont actually drink your own urine (which you can once or twice over till you start getting toxins in your system)

I personally like the judge who said prisoners cant wear makeup ...heh I bet that would have made a few of them extremely popular at the annual "State penitentiary annual freshman dance"

True. Apparently, I'd be good for an FVZA Assault Team. WHat did you guys get on the aptitude test?

CyberSh33p said:
yet another brilliant quip from the always thought-provoking shm0zy!
Yeah i know! =D

CptStern said:
read the link, you dont actually drink your own urine (which you can once or twice over till you start getting toxins in your system)

I personally like the judge who said prisoners cant wear makeup ...heh I bet that would have made a few of them extremely popular at the annual "State penitentiary annual freshman dance"

I jsut read the tittle. :afro:

what about the article that could be used as an ad campaign:

"Fly Air Russia, get beaten senseless by our drunken flight staff"

actually I can see it being easier for terrorists

"excuse me mr pilot, would you like some vodka ...it's russian! I'll trade you for control of the plane ...dont worry I got my pilot's license in Florida"

I would love to see a hijacker get his ass beat by 2 drunk pilots.

Maybe I'm stupid, but I can not for the life of me find a link to the aptitude test. Link?

The drunk pilots is all too true of us damn russians.
i'd love to see dalamari get his ass beat by 2 drunk pilots.

next time I'm on my way to Minsk I'll be sure to ask the pilot if he can walk a straight line before I board the plane :)

hehe, as with most airlines, I think the answer will be overwhelmingly "I LOVE YOO GUYS!!!!"

Back