Can someone list all NPCs?

ALL the npc's? I mean, there are alot of secondary npc's in the game. If you're just talking about primaries, look at the character list right here on hl2.net.

Alyx Vance
Barney Calhoun
Vortigants
Dr. Wallace Breen
Dr. Isaac Kleiner
Dr. Judith Mossman
Dr. Eli Vance
Various citizens in a blue de-moralising citizens clothing
Various citizens in resistance clothing
Father Grigori
And I suppose Hedy Lammar...since she does have a hand in the near-start-of-game teleportation incident.

Sorry if I was a little unspecific. I meant the commands for spawning them. :p

he means their console names...

Such as npc_barney, npc_dog, etc

I don't know any except for the above 2, though I can hazzard a guess and say that npc_eli and npc_alyx would both work too.

Someone needs to find what the **** the combine is called. It's not npc_combineelite either.

NPC = Non Player Character

ie a character that isn't played by a real person. Gordon would be the only PC (Player Character) in HL2, as he is the only controllable character in the game.

The terms NPC and PC both come from roleplaying games such as dungeons and dragons

Revenge said:
NPC = Non Player Character

ie a character that isn't played by a real person. Gordon would be the only PC (Player Character) in HL2, as he is the only controllable character in the game.

Thanks revenge. While I've got your attention, I've got the main cheat console working okay for ordinary powerups, but some of the other cheats don't seem to work. I'd particularly like to get "Firstperson" to work, but no luck. Is it true that some cheats only work in certain places in each level? I remember that in HL1, this was the case with "impulse 101".

TX

Back