Can you actually believe it?

Weedums

Reaction score
Half-Life 2 is upon us, it appears as if there is no turning back now. By November 16th we will actually be playing Half-Life 2.... I don't know about you guys but it hasn't actually hit me, and probably will not until I see "Loading".

My question to you, my fellow forum members is this; what is going through your mind right now?? Are you excited, in disbelief, or just in a state of puppy love???

Express your final emotions before the big bang consumes you and we all retreat to holes for the next few days.

I'm waiting to get tired so I can go to bed, and then play hl2 for hours when I wake up.

need need need need half-hife 2 .

hyped to the limit, minor heart attacks every few minutes. need to seek professional help.

I'm just minding my own buisness, surfing the net, and the forums....

Working on my own website, the forums, and talking to my buddies...

i'm actually pissed off cuz i'm going to be playing it on the lowest graphics at 10fps :( :( :( :( :(

b0ng said:
im hungry
You've got a several hours before lockdown, so get some food.... and don't forget to stock up in your room to minimize Half-life 2 away time. Lots of water too.

i will most likely be playing CS source and Desert Combat with some friends till midnight.

Back