Can you escape from the room?

Meh....im stuck with....... The mistery box with the ring on it, the tape, cd case, 3 keys, battery, electrical wire, and paper with web site on it.

You have a battery? I need a battery! I can't find the damn battery anywhere :(

Why do you need a battery?

Do You have somthing I dont!?!?

You need another ring, and a 'metal stick' to open the 'mistery' box...

k..i found the other ring? what about the metal stick?........i'll give you battery hint if you give me stick hint.

It's near the pillow... and quite tricky to find. I found it by accident :p

k...for the battary, look at the empty wall, and click near the lower left corner....the lowest left point the purple carpet is at.

You can't find the stick? Wait a sec... I found this by accident so I'm not sure...

Ah ha. Lift up the pillow, and near the bottom left of the screen there'll be a little bit of shadow (on the bed) Click it :)

I got out.........WOooo

no....i was saying you gotta be kidding me because of whats on the tape....but it did have relavance.

use the web site......on the paper...........but do that in a different windo...so you dont have to do everything over again

one thing i dont get is the CD case.....there was no use for it at all.

I tried the website before but it didn't work... said the page couldn't be found or anything, but it worked just then... I'm freeee

Yeah, I don't get why they had the CD case either...

just watched the tape, and there is the blinking cross on it. After that no clue what to do. Anyone have a quick hint?

I have a battery, cd cade, letter with url, key, tape, rod, stick, cord and ring. I have no idea how to make the cord and tape work on the cd player.

edit got the box, dont know what todo with the batter and stick and tape

EDIT: how do i find out the code?!1

edit; gotta be 1994 innit

I've got all the items and I'm stuck

edit - Seen the tape. Not a clue what to do....

By the way Im missing the second ring I got the one on window cill but were is the other ;(

if your're stuck... the tabulator key is great ;)(bet I could have beat this pretty quick if I had used it from the start.

Do I have to click where he points?

It's impossible, too fast....

I just clicked were he points and it takes me to the CD radio but I have no CD. I got the rings and keys stuff and clicked fast enough ( good sniper fingers ) but just dont get what to do.

A little target comes up, click it when the film finishes

I clicked the cross hairs but it only takes me to the CD player / unless Im not clicking it right any suggestions / do I need a CD my case is empty ?

The CD case is useless.

You have to wait it to end and then clik a little upper from the trg, taking care so its not too far to the side or youll go back to Cd player and all will be in vain.

Dark Angel said:
I clicked the cross hairs but it only takes me to the CD player / unless Im not clicking it right any suggestions / do I need a CD my case is empty ?

WHEN THE FILM FINISHED FINISIHESJHeryerh

Back