CE what a jip!

shyy

Reaction score
OMG when I opened the box, wow was I dissapointed, mainly at the small BOOK THAT CAME WITH IT. I should have never ordered the ce and went with Gold package. Anyone else feel that the CE was not worth it. The book is so small. Now I knew the contents that were suppose to be included, but was i surprised at how small the book was.

What book? The instruction manual? Valve has been saying for almost a month that there will be no manuals and instead some explanation cards for the retail version. If you're talking about the Prima Guide....uhh...got it with my gold package..and it's pretty damn big.

MiMMiC said:
What book? The instruction manual? Valve has been saying for almost a month that there will be no manuals and instead some explanation cards for the retail version. If you're talking about the Prima Guide....uhh...got it with my gold package..and it's pretty damn big.

the ce comes with a guide sampler that contains some of the strat guide you get with the gold and a part of raising the bar

Yup, welcome to last month.

World+dog knows CE isn't worth it. It's a sampler book.

yes it may not be worht it but some people dont got the option...
so if getting the game via steam isnt a option and you prefer the game to be on dvd (at least in the us) you will have to buy the ce

Back