Champions League

Tropico

Reaction score
I´m off to watch the footbal now Champions league
Porto vs Real Madrid on tv.
I´m actualy a Sporting Lisbon supporter but hey i defend my country :)
Does anybody else follow football?
Whats your team?

Football sucks beans :LOL:

sorry if I have offended anyone...but I had to use that phrase :eek:

American Foot ball is fun expecially with mixed teams.( Guy/Gal) :)

They're not talking about American Football, nerdguy.
Just the original football.

By the way, nice avatar. Equilibrium was a nice movie imo, i dunno why everyone keeps bitching about it.

i still don´t understand why they call Football in america when playing with your foot is 5% off the whole game.
But please dont turn this it to a USA/REST OF THE WORLD thread ty.
I have watched american football on tv but its always stoping.

American Pro football sucks but playing high school football rocks. with mixed teams :)

lol. Stuttgart won 2:1 against manchester unties. great 2nd half. 3 goals, 2 penalty shots (2 regular goals, 1 penalty goal, one blocked penalty)

Football aint my thing. Too many rules, too many stops of the game, too little spectacle. In football (i actually mean soccer this time), you have a ball and two teams of eleven. You arent allowed to touch the ball with your hands, and you gotta shoot the ball into a big square net which is guared. thats just it. No more rulesthat are of big importance.

Mixed teams are good. Its fun when a hot girl goes to tackle you and you make her come down with you.

Originally posted by Tropico
i still don´t understand why they call Football in america when playing with your foot is 5% off the whole game.
Just to add on that, it's not even a ball they use.

Back