Characters not seen in HL-2 (HYDRO)

Nope, they were removed from the game because they weren't any fun to fight. They looked cool killing enemies, but they were hard to make interesting to fight.

Valve took them out.

o thats weird i wonder how mutch Valve took out of the game

also i saw a video with some strider scenes that werent in the game

I don't get it. He is posting pictures of hydras, yet he wants a hydro? There is no such monster as hydro dude.

Yo dude.....I've got some ultra dank Hydro right here. Only $50 a bag.

I see 2-3 different topics/day regarding this question...

So what, people are not on forums all the time! Stop flaming them!!
Yes they took it out for better gameplay.

they shoulda left it in for a background thing where u get to see it own some combine.

Jesus Lincoln said:
Too...many....noobs....must...KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!
Well by your logic, that makes me 4.3214723926380368098159509202454 times better than you are. As I'm extremely superior to you I'm going to tell you to shut up, you NOOB.

NicolaX said:
So what, people are not on forums all the time! Stop flaming them!!
The girl speaks sense and displays wisdom far beyond her post-count.
I hate post-count elitism :hmph:

el Chi said:

Silence noob! :O

There are loads of ideas and enemies tht didn't make it into the final versaion of the game, a lot of them looked a lot cooler than the Hydra. It's not that big a loss IMO.

el Chi said:
Well by your logic, that makes me 4.3214723926380368098159509202454 times better than you are. As I'm extremely superior to you I'm going to tell you to shut up, you NOOB.

The girl speaks sense and displays wisdom far beyond her post-count.

thx for clearing post count elitism, but i must clear something to you, my name is Nikola, and i am male. like Nikola Tesla. i am from Croatia, it is male name back there. cheers :smoking:

Do we have to have the same threads every hour. "lol hehe omg i beet teh gam3 fast and i didnt se ant hydrazz. lol valve is teh haxx0r."

Well maybe thats why they removed it from the game then, It just didn't fit in.

Back