Cheater stabbed in brain over wallhack

Escaep

Tank
Reaction score
A gamer accused of cheating in a net café game of CounterStrike narrowly escaped death after irate players skewered his head on a knife.

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/03/22/cheaters-brain-stabbed-in-wallhack-brawl/

64939__468x_cheaters-never-prosper-.jpg

They should have left it in so he could run faster.

WHAT THE ****.

People like Jack Thompson would have a ****ing field day with this.

It amazes me how much trauma the brain can sustain in some cases... and how little in others.

In all honesty though... this is undoubtedly more of a case of ****ing stupid ass youth gangs or ruffians not thinking before they do something stupid over something trivial.

Looks like doctors wallhacked his skull to get that picture

****ing brilliant. I cannot stand wallhackers, lowest of the low.

Man, hit detection in RL sucks so bad. Guy stabbed him right in the brain and he didn't die. WTF

It appears that he...

...got the point
YYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Let's hope the kid wasn't a child prodigy because after this assault, his career in any office job will be dust, less likely to live in a chateau and more likely a council estate. I suppose he could work at an airstrip but with the corruption in his brain, he may get vertigo watching all those 747s taking off. This guy's a real survivor and at least he wasn't downed in a backalley where he could have been
Left 4 Dead.

Oh man, you guys have outdone yourselves. A++++ would lol again

There are some sick news on that website.
Indeed. Shame on you Escape for linking to Sankaku. What are you doing on there anyway? It's for perverted weeaboos and japanophiles.

Let's hope the kid wasn't a child prodigy because after this assault, his career in any office job will be dust, less likely to live in a chateau and more likely a council estate. I suppose he could work at an airstrip but with the corruption in his brain, he may get vertigo watching all those 747s taking off. This guy's a real survivor and at least he wasn't downed in a backalley where he could have been
Left 4 Dead.

Excellent.

I hope his senses got sharper because of this, but in all seriousness, there's no reason to stab someone in the brain because he's wallhacking.

It appears that he...

...got the point
YYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I lol'd. This thread is already win.

Anyway, that guy's got a sharp mind.

Come on, you have never wanted to stab a wallhacker in the brain?

Didn't that guy BrianDamage used to wallhack?

Left 4 Dead.

Oh my god Reggie, have my babies.

Left 4 Dead.
Counter Terrorists Win.
Just absolutely brilliant!

Expect more scrim strategies like this to pop up soon.

Good thing he wasn't playing console games then, knive attacks there are usually insta-kill.

Looks like VALVe has to patch this head stab not killing bug.

games are not violent, but people will always be

They don't sound like the sharpest tools of the bunch.

First he cheated in virtual reality, then he cheated in reality.

Mods need to ban his ass for life hack.

Well maybe now he'll finally get it through his head.

At least he wasn't gutted like a cornish game hen.

Back