Check this out :)

LoneDeranger

Reaction score
wiseman.jpg

barney.jpg

I think I seen that posted in the official forums before.

Anyway... That's a trip :eek:

barney's downtime in prison(explains everything) .... i would be doing coke to after what he went through. maybe the habit carries on into hl2 lol.

man, thx for postin this, now i cant stop looking at it. Next thing you know Ill be on the news for actually stocking Robert Downey

OMG! BARNEY LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ROBERT!!!!!!! I love that!
GREAT find!

Originally posted by spitzfiya
OMG! BARNEY LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE ROBERT!!!!!!! I love that!
GREAT find!

I ****ING AGREE THATS REALLY COOL. I WOULD BET MY LIFE THAT THEY JUST PASTED HIS FACE ON BARNEYS BODY.

LOL stalking rob goin BARNEY! BARNEY! Is it true you were payed off to keep quiet about the Black Mesa incident? What can you tell us about HL2?? When is the apocalypse coming???!?!?!?!

EXACTLY! Except i would probly be hanging off his leg being dragged everywhere. "PLEASE TELL ME BOBBY!"

"MY NAME ISNT BOBBY!"

"BOBBY..."

"WHAT!!!!!???!?!?"

"I LOVE YOU"

hehe :naughty:

Yes, i remember.
This was a film about aliens.
In the past i played halflife and then i looked the film.
I thought:"Hey, this is freeman!"

hahahahahahahahah...lol dude this made my day ahahaha thanks, i needed a good laugh now and then...lol ahhahahahah

i also thought charlie sheen looked like gordon, i think he should play him in the movie (yes their gonna try making a movie). SpuD says that in the movie who ever plays Gordon shouldnt talk cuz gordon never talks

Unfortunately, a half-life movie would probably turn out no better than Tomb Raider or Resident Evil, decent movies I guess, but nothing spectacular.

I clap for you sniper.

I dont think Half-Life would turn out like those shitty Tomb Raider movies. I think it would be more like a Steven King flick (thats how Half-Life is writen like a Steven King Thriller). I think the movie is gonna kick ass

well I think its going to flop badly. Many of the longtime fans agree with me. I think its mainly the new guys, say only 2-3 years of HL who want this movie, sad.

It would be better if they used no-name actors for the movie.

I agree.. famous actors use for movies like this usully suck.

robert downer jr plays all these schitso but sensitive types (or somehting) it seems. barney is all dumb, brave, but loyal the (grisly) end. Not the right actor, but the resemlence is erie...

-Phision

Did anyone read the review for Half-Life: Uplink (the film). Lets hope history doesn't repeat itself...

Resident Evil was a good movie, I think...people just hate it because it wasn't exactly like the game.

Resident Evil was a good movie but it would have been a LOT scarier if they had followed the game. ie being chased by dogs into a mansion only to find that the mansion had special guests ;)

: \

In the hl1 Hd pack it's pretty clear that barney is like hispanic. They should have kept him hispanic looking.

OHH GOD NO

No NO!

Thats not cool

THATS NOT COOL!!!!

AHHHH MY EYES

you turds ruind Alyx for me!!! NOOO!!

Ok i dont wanna sound like an ass and making fun of a retartded person but damn that picture is hard to hold back my laugh.

Hah, that retard pic is great, and I love the phrase:"Fighting on the internet is like the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you are still retarded."

Back