Check This Out!

commando

Reaction score
check this out! i mean just look at the beauty of CS:S has to offer

this is a small jpeg of just a GLASS BOTTLE in CS:S

it has REAL REFLECTIONS ON IT! if you hit it...it moves and the reflection moves with it and changes! it is sooo sweet. the tyre has a bit or reflection on it as well.. Also if you look "IN GAME NOT AT THIS SCREENSHOT" at the CANS when u move around it u will see light shining on them in areas! is is sooo sweet! love it

Attachments

• LOOK.jpg
    LOOK.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 354
And where do CS:S threads go?

I'm feeling in a particularly mean mood this evening so therefore any CS:S threads posted in this forum are being automatically closed, to save me the trouble of moving it :D

Chris_D Edit: :LOL:

Moved to CS:S Forum :p

You never thought I'd be that mean did you?

i sent you a private message when you closed it..

sorry for puttin it in the wrong forum man :D

your doing a great job! :D

Its not real reflection though. Its the same reflection you get on the weapons and the scope. Its a 360' image of certain areas.

no bicka i have moved the bottle and the reflection changes :D

the scope i dont like it that is doesn't show what is really in front.

that is like one of the only things i like in far cry is the scope!

but the bottle reflections change when the bottles are moved i checked it :D go check it out :D

look at the reflection in game. then look behind you and it will show the exact thing. then shoot it or hit it and it will move. then look and it will show different :D

Yeah, the scope seems to reflect whats behind you. Could be good to keep an eye on it like a wing mirror of a car, get those sneaky CT's :D

It doesn't show players or objects, it is just a pic of the map that moves 360 and as it moves from one area to another the 360 degree pic of what is around changes so it looks like a reflection.

it doesn't matter it is just one of the cool features source offers and i like it

Back