Chris Brown almost chokes Rihanna to death.

unozero

Tank
Reaction score
As for Rihanna's injuries, we continue to learn more. Cops took multiple pictures at the scene. Chris Brown allegedly hit Rihanna so hard with his fists, she could barely open her eyes for the photos -- they were almost completely swollen shut. She had a fat lip, her mouth was swollen, her nose was badly bloodied, and she had contusions on her forehead and both sides of her face.

source 1

source2
Jay-Z is pissed

The source adds, "He hit the roof. Chris is a walking dead man. He messed with the wrong crew."

oh btw the photo that has been floating around is fake.

last pic together

http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/9440/014521338lm4.jpg

Who is Rihanna?

Is it some stupid musician?

I do love conflicts where I despise both sides. This is so beautifully win-win.

Rihanna is actually talented and very pretty why would you despise her if you don't even know her?

If rappers don't **** that ****** up i will. GOD DAMN IT!

RIHANNA WE'LL BE TOGETHER SOON!

Yeah im a fan of Rihanna so what? I don't particularly like her music but I like her...
I ****ing love her. Chris is a dead man.

Ohlolit'sonlyimportantbecausethey'refamousthisshithappenseverydaybutnoonecaresbecauseitdoesn'taffectthemuntilit'sinatabloooooooiiiiiid.

Why is that space there and why won't it go away?

Who the f*ck is Chris Brown? And just who the hell is Rihanna? Are these the really annoying people that are constantly on TV all the time or what (I have never bothered to remember their names). Seriously guys , where am I?

Who the hell are those people? Some celebrities?
Oh snap, I'm such a lonely geek.

musicians polaris

you would think with all the money they have they could live peacefully. darn rappers and their hilarious anger problems.

When your dick cums, We’ll cum together
Got so much jizz I can cum forever
Said I’ll always be your friend,
Gunna stick it in your mouth till the end

Now that it’s jizzin’ more than eva
Know that we’ll always **** each other
You can stand under my cum-berella,
You can stand under my cum-berella,
Ella Ella Ella eh, eh ehhh

Under my cum-berella,
Ella, ella, eh, eh, ehh
Under my cum-berella

Ooo baby it's jizzin', jizzin',
Ooo baby it's jizzin', jizzin'
Cum into meee,
Cum into meee

I should write her next song.

Those are some serious injuries. I wonder if she'll need to check into rehab.

I know, that joke is lost on everybody here.

NOT ON ME YOU MOTHER ****ER!

That's my future wife your making fun of.

Check yo'self before i wreck yo'to death man.

i can't believe shit like this makes headlines. also that stupid A-rod steroid use and that girl that died in Florida. why the hell does the media focus one these one person news stories?? One story you don't even hear about is the aggressively violent Mexican boarder where over 1,000 have been killed recently but that will never make a single headline. Or even the economy, that shit is like the 3rd news story. even the wildfires came after the A-rod case on national broadcasts.

i can't believe shit like this makes headlines. also that stupid A-rod steroid use and that girl that died in Florida. why the hell does the media focus one these one person news stories?? One story you don't even hear about is the aggressively violent Mexican boarder where over 1,000 have been killed recently but that will never make a single headline. Or even the economy, that shit is like the 3rd news story. even the wildfires came after the A-rod case on national broadcasts.

A-rod?
Girl that died in Florida?

/is still pissed no one liked my awesome version of umbrella.

/is pissed at ZT is making fun of the future mrs. Rizzo.

Yeah. That's what she'll be called.

You should be happy then, because you will be singing my version of the song while having sex?

I enjoyed ZT's 'Cumbarella' version. Does the cum rain down from Cumulus clouds?

lol Dek.

Niggas be killin' each otha like it ain't shit, why can't we just get along?

lol Dek.

Niggas be killin' each otha like it ain't shit, why can't we just get along?
Maybe cause stupid crackers like you keep sayin nigga, invoking my horrible past like its a freakin joke. I'd cut you, little bitch. Take your shoes too.

Rihanna's no poet, but I love her voice... She'll probably sound like 50 cent after this though.

/is pissed at ZT is making fun of the future mrs. Rizzo.

Yeah. That's what she'll be called.

And when that happens I will have a giant sack of money for you if you stop her singing.

Ohlolit'sonlyimportantbecausethey'refamousthisshithappenseverydaybutnoonecaresbecauseitdoesn'taffectthemuntilit'sinatabloooooooiiiiiid.

Why is that space there and why won't it go away?

What this intelligent and broad minded young man just said. It's a shame there aren't enough young people who can diversify their words just as explicitly as he just did.

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

I don't know why you're all getting so upset. Of course news media prioritises such incidents among celebrities over such incidents among non-famous people. Of course it's news - it's news to far more people than the same item about Joe and Jill Bloggs in a local paper would be. And of course, it's not super-ethical journalism, it isn't very important, and there's far more necessary stuff that could be reported, and there's plenty to take the piss out of when it comes to celebrity culture...but come, spare us the knee-jerk reaction, if for no other reason than that it's boring as hell. Besides, I imagine you'd all be interested in the same story if it was about celebrities that you followed. I mean, Warren Spector punched out Zooey Deschanel? That's a story and a half.

Meh, violence. I'll just walk down Langston Hughes street and see that.

Back