Chuck D thinks 9/11 is a joke

Is that literally all there is to read at your link?

I'm kind of disappointed.

hey it's not my job to always deliver the funny. my threads dont all have to be laugh out loud HA HA funny. sometimes an inner chuckle is good enough

also it helps if you're familiar with the song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ-ldcnhsLY

BETTER WATCH YOUR STEP BOY!

hey it's not my job to always deliver the funny. my threads dont all have to be laugh out loud HA HA funny. sometimes an inner chuckle is good enough

Well, it's not that I was looking for a funny, I was simply looking for more substance to what this thread was about. Two sentences don't really provide much room for discussion.

I dunno, I thought 9/11 was pretty funny.

I knew Public Enemy had gone into the future and back to write a song making fun of 9/11. Bastards.

Well, it's not that I was looking for a funny, I was simply looking for more substance to what this thread was about. Two sentences don't really provide much room for discussion.

well why dont you start your own thread and fill it with something meaningful so that we can have a discussion? no depressing threads please. it's friday and I dont need to know whether that thing on your neck is getting bigger or not. Happy thoughts Raz

well why dont you start your own thread and fill it with something meaningful so that we can have a discussion? no depressing threads please. it's friday and I dont need to know whether that thing on your neck is getting bigger or not. Happy thoughts Raz

Way to be a dick where it is unwarranted, Cptstern. I was talking about the article you linked to, and you instead resort to personal attacks that are completely unrelated to anything here in this thread.

What the **** dude... seriously.

snapc.jpg

inb4 violent dispute

*pops popcorn*

They do if you read them. Apparently the Washington Post employs people that don't check their facts. In this case, the release date of the song alone would have made very clear that it couldn't be about the terror attacks. And if they had simply listened to it, they would have discovered that it is indeed about the telephone number. This coming for a newspaper that is supposedly one of the best in the US. I find that quite funny.

They do if you read them. Apparently the Washington Post employs people that don't check their facts. In this case, the release date of the song alone would have made very clear that it couldn't be about the terror attacks. And if they had simply listened to it, they would have discovered that it is indeed about the telephone number. This coming for a newspaper that is supposedly one of the best in the US. I find that quite funny.

Well yeah. I think it's absurd that they could have gotten such a blatant error like that. It's just that I was expecting an article ridiculing the error rather than a little errata page, or at least a little more. I kind of would have liked to see the article before being corrected it was talking about, but it's not likely that would have been exposed long enough to view.

Why Stern has to take this as an insult upon himself and in turn lash out wildly to try and inflict a wound back, I don't know.

Why Stern has to take this as an insult upon himself and in turn lash out wildly to try and inflict a wound back, I don't know.

Mrs. Stern is giving him dick punishment, so he isn't getting any?

The sexual tension between Raz and Stern is reaching critical mass. We all know you guys want eachother no matter how hard you guys try to play it off, don't worry, nobody here will judge.

Mrs. Stern is giving him dick punishment, so he isn't getting any?

I'm showing my wife this post. just so she's reminded of her duties

punish me baby!!!

raz, relax, you'll live longer

Raziaar said:
Why Stern has to take this as an insult upon himself and in turn lash out wildly

1954-team-america-flailing-arms.gif

I'mma lashing out wildly

No Limit: I'm afraid he might be too clingy

I'm showing my wife this post. just so she's reminded of her duties

punish me baby!!!

Hmm, maybe it is a Dutch term then. It basically means you're banned from the bedroom and Mrs. Stern isn't performing her duties.

Hmm, maybe it is a Dutch term then. It basically means you're banned from the bedroom and Mrs. Stern isn't performing her duties.

hmm I thought you were saying she's my own private penis pinata

Gotta toss the kukri in there somewhere.

We're so hip here at HL2.net, we were making fun of 9/11 on 9/12.

...even though technically I guess we didn't exist....that's how hip we are.

Get up, get get get down, 911 is joke in yo' town.

Lol. Fear of a Black Planet. Awesome album back in 1990

But you never provide any of these things!

My favorite Public enemy song is Harder than you think. Just throwing that out there.

Alright im out.

Back