City 14

O

olopower

i overheard a citizen talk about city 14.... does anyone know something about the cities? :bounce:

Just another city full of combines,striders and aliens.Just as bad as city 17.

There are a lot of them and they are all under combine control. That's about it.

There are at least 20+, I think there's a City 22 on the train time table yes?

Theres a time table in the station with several different citys on. 30 is fair number to go off :p

When one citys pop. is taken over with wild Xen the combine lose control of a city and transfer remaining people to the next.Sorry if im not makin' sense!

Antlion Hunter said:
When one citys pop. is taken over with wild Xen the combine lose control of a city and transfer remaining people to the next.Sorry if im not makin' sense!

I'm pretty sure the combine have xen pretty much under control

I mean like ravenholm kind of stuff or antlions movin in/taking over.

Antlion Hunter said:
I mean like ravenholm kind of stuff or antlions movin in/taking over.

Its possible, but remember, the combine have xen vortigaunts enslaved (eg, in places like the train station, theres one sweeping), and also remember at the end of hl1, the gman hinted that xen wouldnt be in "friendly" control for too long with his statement: "The borderworld, Xen, is in our control... for the time being."

mean like ravenholm kind of stuff or antlions movin in/taking over.

The combine purposely shelled Raveholm with the crab shells to zombify the resistance since that little town was the Resistances main base of operations originally. Well thsats what i thought since there was still a resitance base left operational in the abandoned industrial area near the beach, outside of Raveholm.

Samon said:
I'd rather be safe in a combine city than out in the wasteland :D

if you were in the city you would probably get your ass kicked by metrocops or something... but hey i wouldnt wanna be in the wasteland neither... :naughty:

I dunno why, but i keep thinking there are only cities 14-30...

Dunno why i think that...

Err heh you can't. Breen is admin of Earth because he struck a surrender with the combine, who then appointed him admin.

Back