Cluster****: AKA FUBAR

Warped Dan

Vortigaunt
Reaction score
Today was a really bad day for me. Anyone ever had a bad day go from shit to worst than shit? Well today they just announced at work that someone with no prior work experience in our building will be our new boss, they've had no work experience, and they literally passed about 15 people who would have been perfect for the job (some have been working for the company for 20 years+ and we're shot down at this new position) and everyone at work is just all plain old mad. I myself included, only because this move effects myself and my best friend the most since we're in charge of a few people being lower management and we report directly to this new douche. I've all ready have bad vibes because we've relocated and expanded so much now that we're stretched so damn thing as it is.

So have you guys ever had a day like this and know for a fact that every day you walk into work its going to get worse and worse? I for one have seen shit like this before but its so sad that our upper management are picking favorites and killing the dreams of many as well as demoralizing everyone. Also this is what I think I'm about to walk into: Hope you all remember this

What if he/she isn't horrible after all? Don't abandon hope even though the situation is shitty and very unfair.

I try to look at this from a good angle, but I can't:

Pros: they make less than I do (I've been with the company 12 years), they might crash and burn and I'll look better, they might be fun to work with

Cons: They know less than I do entirely. They keep asking me questions, they appear stupid to clients. They make myself and others look bad. They don't contribute, they're lazy, they don't give a ****.

I've all ready seen it today. My old boss would have done so much for me all ready and its been the first day. They might be "learning the ropes" but its equivalent of a child performing brain surgery with boxing gloves. It would have better and easier for others if they just chose someone competent

Haze that motherf*cker. Haze them until they beg for the sweet release of death. Or you know, try to get to know them better or something.

Back