CoD Online

G

CoD Demo online now for those interested, someone who would host it would be nice ;)

Host please!!!! Please!!! I've stayed up till 1.00am to get it!!! WAAAAAA!!!! I think I'm going crazy....

NM im d/ling it right now off FP, and im not a subscriber haha

174MB file if you were wondering

is it on public servers aswell!??! if not, how did you do it?!

no it was just on the public server and there was no wait, prolly cuz i was one of the first on, id been rapidly refreshing FP for the last half hour

the page wont load.....no public servers coming up....nooooo!!!!

Edit: WOOT! I'm dl it now, no wait either...staying up till 1.00am was worth it....just alittle tired.....strange lights in my eyes.......keep seeing things that arent there......the stuffed cow that you get free with harvest moon.....calls to me....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz NO WAKE!! MUST PLAY GAME!!!

Fileplanet was broken when I got there , You clicked the download thing but no servers showed up , not even subscriber servers. Im using fileshack now.

Yeah, when new demos come out they sometimes put up a dedicated server for that file only. Pretty cool actually.

I really wanted the UT2k3 demo, and for the first time! I was disappointed really quickly...:|

Sweet arse speed too, 157 kb/s strong, well its great for my DSL!

ut2k3 sucked before it was patched

just mildly amuseing tech demo

just 39 mins to go....yay....3.00 bed time.....god damn it....things i do for games.....this game better be bloody worth it!!! thats all i can say!!!

Originally posted by nw909
How come it still has GSI at the end, its public now?

where have you been? EA decided to release it to everyone at once after the open letter from a bunch of websites, now you can download it anywhere, like gamershell.com or fileshack.com or worthplaying.com or any number of other game sites.

mines at 66kbs....thats poor.....but hey, quicker then 5kbs hey?

Oh wow, you r0xx0rz

...?

Im not even gonna try and beat that fast as shit download tred, you must have a blazin connection

:/end sarcasm

just kiddin

EDIT: this was at tredoslops post

Originally posted by MrWhite
Oh wow, you r0xx0rz

...?

Im not even gonna try and beat that fast as shit download tred, you must have a blazin connection

:/end sarcasm

just kiddin

EDIT: this was at tredoslops post
Ye, I have a T666

santa I want hl2 for free (ill be expecting tredoslop around the december 25th area t go through my chimney)

Back