Cold War: Melting Point New Renders, old weapons

SidewinderX

Reaction score
Well, by popular demand, I rendered a few of CWMP's models with this render method. Thoughts? All of these were modeled by Hiro

Bizon%20smooth.jpg

Bizon%20Smooth%201.jpg

Bizon%20Smooth%202.jpg

PGM%20smooth.jpg

You creat a ring of 8 omnis way about the model, then you set shadow maps to absolute.

Very nice models! If you want another easy way to render your models in max try the free version of vray. Its easy and fast GI and the results are ok.

You do realize that the Cold War....didn't have fighting....

I hope this mod kicks ass, but he is right, cold war didnt have anyfighting, still looks like a kickass mod

SidewinderX143, your site is ugly, Want me to redo it for you?

WHERE THE HELL IS THE AK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG COLD WAR WITHOUT THE AK!!!!!! THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!! QUICK POST THE AK!!!!!!!!!!

The AK is a WIP. Terr should have it done ina few days. I know the site is ugly, it's in the process of being redone.

Well, there is no Black Mesa Research Center, and you still played Half Life, right :)

The mod is based on the premise that WWIII actually started :)

A few things.
1) awsome models.
2) To give your models the "Clay look", use lighter colors, such as baby blue for the model, and a more dark blue for the ground.
3)This is for cold war? Like, cuba vs. america vs. russia?

Originally posted by ankalar
You do realize that the Cold War....didn't have fighting....

You do realize... aliens haven't come through dimensional portals...
And technically, there was lots of fighting in the cold war, korea, vietnam, central america, afganastan. The cold war was about communism vs rest of the world, not US vs USSR.

Back