Combine_Super_Soldier.mdl

Valve said something about "ATi levels" maybe these models have something to do with them.

Just speculating

That's in RtB and the sampler book. It's the original form of the Combine Elite (Those white dudes). It was decided that this didn't look good inside the Citadel environment, or something like that...

It's supposed to be a similar variety of creature to the Strider, a Synth.

its a shame that hl2 had so much content cut and turned out to be "kill the same damn 3 enemies the whole game with your 2 guns that are worthwhile using"

Brian Damage said:
That's in RtB and the sampler book. It's the original form of the Combine Elite (Those white dudes). It was decided that this didn't look good inside the Citadel environment, or something like that...

It's supposed to be a similar variety of creature to the Strider, a Synth.

That's what I figured. I was looking for the elite model to spawn. But I can't find it in the gfc.

It's in the game, you can see a few of them running along a platform in the citadel (When you're riding one of those wierd things to Breen's office.)

Wesisapie said:
its a shame that hl2 had so much content cut and turned out to be "kill the same damn 3 enemies the whole game with your 2 guns I can work out how to use properly"
Fixed! ;)

Biggleska said:
It's in the game, you can see a few of them running along a platform in the citadel (When you're riding one of those wierd things to Breen's office.)

I call shinanigans - pics?

Where did you find that? when i try to use the model viewer i can only seem to find CS:S stuff, and theres like 5 folders called models etc which all contain the same shit so its not very usefull.

Do i need to unpack the gcf to a seperate folder or something before i can view the HL2 models?

Back