complete model request

E

ErUs

Has someone made a samurai sword? with animations?

if not can someone make one and animate it so i can mod the single player game to use a sword and slash/smash/bash everything.

on the animation side of things it will need several ( 3+ ) primary attack animations and a couple of block ( rightclick ) ones.

you dont have to worry about animating them in third person.

i will code the new weapon :)

please get intouch peeps

ErUs

ps. right clicking will blocks bullets coming from directly infront of you ;)

yes i am a C++ programmer.

Ive written the most of code i need for the samurai but i cant test it all out because i only have the crowbar anims.

looks what you guys have forced me todo:

im going to stop being lazy and download XSI again. Then try try try to make the sword look nice.

then try try try to texture it :(

then animate it :(

actully maybe i should like at the examples first.
yes i will.
then i will revise my battle plan.

ok. i am doing now - i have been out, just got back in.
[edit]
your email address doesnt exist...

If you dont get with Mindless first, maybe i can take a crack at it. I just completed my custom IK solver rig setup for the characters on my mod and maybe I can see if i can apply the same principles to a weapon model. lets talk.

AIM: swiss cheese DH
email: [email protected]

oy... since apparently you actually CAN make something, and aren't just some dumbshit who thinks he can code bcus he can do hello world -_- i have a pretty simple sword model you can use if u want. it's in Max form though. it's uv mapped but not skinned. if you need another format, leme know

Attachments

• Sword2.zip
    30.6 KB · Views: 62
thanks JudasKing but someone has made the sword and is now animating it.

but again, thanks anyway

mk, post link or something if you finish this (i assume this is for public release?)

Back