Complete Pwnage!!!

f1r3b4ll

Reaction score
Well after returning to cs source after a weeks absence - Went on the Halflife2.net #1 server and did this.

[halflife2.net]Kangy killed PsykoFrags with ak47.
[Halflife2.net] F!R3B@LL killed Gunslinger with knife.
[Halflife2.net] F!R3B@LL killed MaMaLaZaRoU with knife.
[Halflife2.net] F!R3B@LL killed Glyder with knife.
[Halflife2.net] F!R3B@LL killed *MoV* SaalS with knife.
boot47 killed Dunks with hegrenade.
[Halflife2.net] F!R3B@LL: OMG
[Halflife2.net] F!R3B@LL: OMFG!!!

Could Dekstar or any of the other confirm that I did this - don't want flamed lolol - I rock ! :D

:bounce:

OOOH ORGASM IN YOUR PANTS ABOUT 4 KNIFE KILLS WOW. Ive done it before too, it's nothing special to be able to knife people in the back.

Who said show-off ? Oh. That was my fiancé.
/me puts pants back on

Ecthe|ioN said:
Who said show-off ? Oh. That was my fiancé.
/me puts pants back on
you are engaged to a talking penis?
or did I miss something?

I know how to do that really easily :)

Go to the other teams spawn and hope there are loads of AFK-ers and knife them all :p

But GJ anyway because you probably didn't do it like that.

naw he flanked our team, and took out like 4 people before they caught on (I was eating breakfast at spawn lol)

Mr. Redundant said:
naw he flanked our team, and took out like 4 people before they caught on (I was eating breakfast at spawn lol)

LOL - I wondered at you being AFK :-s -

lucky for me I guess, breakfast saved me from an embarresing knife kill from the back :)

Mr. Redundant said:
you are engaged to a talking penis?
or did I miss something?

I think they'll be happy together. A good match.

-UnmarkedOne

Knife kills are always fun to watch, but what's more embarrassing than being stabbed to death is being fragged by dual elites heh.

Gunner said:
Knife kills are always fun to watch, but what's more embarrassing than being stabbed to death is being fragged by dual elites heh.

I would say knife kills are more of a lap in the face.
Dualies are extremely easy to spam and kill with.

speaking of which the Pistols only Match we had on the HL2.net CA server last night was absolutely awesome, thanks to those who participated ;D

nothing shuts up a trash talker more than a knife to the back. especially if you dont say anything, but the rest of the people watching do. Its great :p

Mr. Redundant said:
I would say knife kills are more of a lap in the face.
Dualies are extremely easy to spam and kill with.

speaking of which the Pistols only Match we had on the HL2.net CA server last night was absolutely awesome, thanks to those who participated ;D
Pistol maches are by far the most fun thing in the world.

elites are pretty bad lol look cool as **** but they suck. knife fights are fun

Oh, the penis thing didn't quite work aye ?

I was being sarcastic, pretending my fiancé said "Show-off" because my pants were down. It seemed like a good way to make fun of f1r3b4ll at the time, but it really wasn't very funny .. Sorry for making such a bad joke guys :)

Anyway, I'm not engaged to a talking penis ..

Ecthe|ioN said:
Oh, the penis thing didn't quite work aye ?

I was being sarcastic, pretending my fiancé said "Show-off" because my pants were down. It seemed like a good way to make fun of f1r3b4ll at the time, but it really wasn't very funny .. Sorry for making such a bad joke guys :)

Anyway, I'm not engaged to a talking penis ..
heh, that last line is classic.

yeah Im pretty sure we all knew what you were alluding to however I was using ignorance as a facade to poke fun :p

and now for something completely different:

everyone who hasn't

PLAY CS:S IN A WINDOW!! :D
my fps woes are thus abolished when playing in 1024x728 windowed with 16xaf and 6xaa max graphical settings!!!!

also wide-screen runs a shite load faster too... I have no idea why but it does.
(just for reference, full screen 640x480 with everything off and no AF or AA, runs the same as full screen 1280x1024 everything max with 4x AA and 4x AF)

so it must be buggy or something.. but just give widescreen or windowed mode a try (or windowed wide, works great too)

knife is a piece of bullcrap now. you cant hear it when you get stabbed or slashed, and you can barely even tell if you stabbed someone properly.

its all just a random guessing game now. knife stinks now.

UnmarkedOne said:
I think they'll be happy together. A good match.

-UnmarkedOne

Now that they are getting married he'll be able to say he legally owns a penis, he's been waiting to say that for years.

Hey Dudes, yeah sorry I was laughing at that part so hard. He was on my team :).

I would have replied sooner only I was at a mates house and didn't want to use his crappy computer :)

Edit: Check out our clan sign up dude, we could do with a knifer like you :)

f1r3b4ll said:
Well after returning to cs source after a weeks absence - Went on the Halflife2.net #1 server and did this.

[halflife2.net]Kangy killed PsykoFrags with ak47.
[Halflife2.net] F!R3B@LL killed Gunslinger with knife.
[Halflife2.net] F!R3B@LL killed MaMaLaZaRoU with knife.
[Halflife2.net] F!R3B@LL killed Glyder with knife.
[Halflife2.net] F!R3B@LL killed *MoV* SaalS with knife.
boot47 killed Dunks with hegrenade.
[Halflife2.net] F!R3B@LL: OMG
[Halflife2.net] F!R3B@LL: OMFG!!!

Could Dekstar or any of the other confirm that I did this - don't want flamed lolol - I rock ! :D

:bounce:

where they all idle or out to lunch..?

Back