ComradeBadger is win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Me (holding her): "I love you, you know.."
Her (holding me): "I love you too hun..."

\o/

me in the background "hmmm I wonder if he'll notice if I slip out the back door" ;)

ComradeBadger said:
Me (holding her): "I love you, you know.."
Her (holding me): "I love you too hun..."

\o/

And then it went like this right

You: OMG I GOTTA GO POST0RZ THIS *drops her*
Her: Wtf hax

Hehe, jk, I have no f-ing idea what you're talking about but good for you

ummm.... why is that special? happens to me everyday... congrats anyway

and what the hell does "\o/" mean?!

huzzah!

bet you're grinning from ear to ear. well done.

bottoms up :cheers:

CptStern said:
me in the background "hmmm I wonder if he'll notice if I slip out the back door" ;)

She cheated on me! Oh wait...uh...ah....Um. ahem.

Good for you badger.

estling said:
\o/ means hug :)
\o/ means w00t, yay, any general exclamation of happiness...while putting your arms up in joy

*hug**steals wallet*
congrats anyway

Pendragon said:
I told you so :)
pendragon seems to know something

Good Job Badger!!

Shhhhh!!! Everybody be quiet! Badger is busy getting laid...let's not disturb a man at work...

:p

Anthraxxx said:
Good Job Badger!!

Shhhhh!!! Everybody be quiet! Badger is busy getting laid...let's not disturb a man at work...

:p

Wait, wait, wait. So he does the hugging, tells us on the forums, then gets back to it? Now come on, I think priorities need to be set straight here.

'Oh, sorry love, be back in a sec- just gonna tell the lads on the intarweb I scored!11'

Tell us it's not true, Badge :|

\o/ can also mean "smell my armpits" :S i don't know what the word in english is ;D

hmmm...wait a sec.....most girls i know don't call their boyfreins hun...are you hugging your mom badger?

torso boy said:
hmmm...wait a sec.....most girls i know don't call their boyfreins hun...are you hugging your mom badger?

even if it was his mom, well done!

torso boy said:
\o/ means w00t, yay, any general exclamation of happiness...while putting your arms up in joy
You know, for the longest time I thought \o/ was a vagina :LOL: so I never really understood why people would put that in their posts. Then I noticed it looked like someone's head with their arms in the air when someone posted it after "w00t."

Aaaaanyway... GJ Badger \o/ You've accomplished what I have yet to do :E

haha wow you guys, this whole thread is hilarious. Not the topic just some of you guy's responses. Anyways gj badger
:cheers:

stigmata said:
You know, for the longest time I thought \o/ was a vagina :LOL: so I never really understood why people would put that in their posts. Then I noticed it looked like someone's head with their arms in the air when someone posted it after "w00t."

Aaaaanyway... GJ Badger \o/ You've accomplished what I have yet to do :E

LOL :LOL:
Funniest thing I've read all day, I was actually laughing out loud at that

Congrats, badger! :thumbs:

I always thought that \o/ was a guy holding his hand up with that "Rock on" sign. I like this one: \m/^_^\m/

I love you too Badger. :E

Ah, the joy of love. So beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back