Concept Artist

S

shifty_uk

Hi all, basically...anyone in need of a Concept Artist? I'll work for free.

I really want to do some concept art for something and a HL2 Mod would be cool, could come up with cool stuff!

Equipment:
Pen + Paper
Scanner
Wacom Tablet
Photoshop 7

If you need some help post, pm me or just click the site in the site!

I'm interested, but can we see some examples?

Kinda dumb not posting examples...

So scribbling over the top of screenshots counts as concept art these days?

Damm, I guess I just wasted a whole lot of time in art school.

Mr.Magnetichead said:
So scribbling over the top of screenshots counts as concept art these days?

Damm, I guess I just wasted a whole lot of time in art school.

stfu, since wen did i scribble over the top of a screenshot?

And as for examples, yeah i'll get some done!

shifty_uk said:
stfu, since wen did i scribble over the top of a screenshot?

And as for examples, yeah i'll get some done!

Oh sorry have you not visited your website?

forget the offer, delete the thread if possible

no wonder people keep leaving the site, shity comments like that.

and btw............the painting was COPIED, not traced.......COPIED

my first impression of the picture of the combine was that you had painted over a screen shot but then at further inspection i realised you had done it yourself. to be honest if people think you have painted over a screenshot i would take that as a compliment.

Why? Anyone can scribble over a screenshot. Also it's not even concept art seeing as you drew things that are already established.

Did i say it was feking concept art? Look at this thread.......look at my site, WHERE does it say that, that painting was concept art! If you find it i'll give u 50 quid!

shifty_uk said:
Did i say it was feking concept art? Look at this thread.......look at my site, WHERE does it say that, that painting was concept art! If you find it i'll give u 50 quid!

Is paypal ok?

Hi all, basically...anyone in need of a Concept Artist? I'll work for free.

+

duh0kl.jpg

:| it says "CONCEPT" and then the next Section is "CURRENT PROJECTS".......the concept section has got **** all to do with the current project section!!!

oh so u actualy had drawn over a screenshot? did u like just get a screenshot go on photoshop and apply the paintbrush effect to it? thats really sad man. putting it on the internet and all.

why are u guys ragging him ? ...he didnt claim that it was his own design i dont see anything wrong in what he has done he hasnt shown actual examples of his concept work and that sketch is obviously not a paint over even an untrainedeye can see that. so whats the conclusion ?
all of you are just kit picking idiots ryan email me
[email protected]
or add me to msn [email protected]
id like to see some of your work.

PEOPLE! there is nothing for concept art, current projects is not in concept art, the current projects thing doesn't have to do shit with concept art, if you people have basic common sense you would know that

"Is paypal ok?"

Mr. Magnetichead..
Yet another ownage..

keep it up..

ok

Ok stop making yourself look like a moron. He has the two segments seperated hence Concept Art: blank Current Projects: that pic. So please, stop making a fool of yourself.

Yeah, or Alvarw will kick your ass!

Why do you keep posting "I'll help you" on all these threads, who said they need help? This guy is offering his help, not saying he needs help.

Hollywood said:
Why do you keep posting "I'll help you" on all these threads, who said they need help? This guy is offering his help, not saying he needs help.
To bad u hired me hollywood

Its just strange that you'd post that here. Hey dude, I may hire you for my mod, my MSN is [email protected], I'll give you the info on there.

EDIT: Too bad I fired you :)

Well, if you are interested in doing some art for me please message. You have some excellent work. I cannot pay. The reason i stop here is if you continue and want more information after the no pay, then i know you really want to help. SO please pm me and send me an email @ [email protected]

ps. i am not an asshole like the above people listed, some where actually defensive of you, but then the otheres where asses, hasnt enyone ever heard you need to draw by the eye to improve your overall drawing skills, not saying it is over ascreenshot, and by the way, i dont remeber that picture from the game, so for all i know it could be your own work. Besides they are very good. So if you would like to help us on our mod then just mail me and i will give you all the details

You were fired by a 12 year old!

I fired him because his work wasn't up to scratch, I'll send you a concept that he drew if you'd like. I'm not 12 ok, can't you just understand that, or are you such an idiot you have to be told 10 times?

Hollywood, I think people take the piss/you have low credibility simply due to the fact you're overzealous on about four different mods you're leading, and by my knowledge, you've not shown any actual output that you've produced. People will respect you when you hit them with a double-whammy of WOW and AWESOME.

-Angry Lawyer

I would say he is about 14 to 15. People that age are always over confident and rush into one thing and the next.

Actually, I'm in two mods at the moment; Blue Thunder, which I am a voice actor for, and my mod, C.H.A.O.S.

One is hard enough, but two, man you must have alot of stress.

Back